Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler > UK Short Course Nationals

Old 16-04-2016

Default Good Luck To Everyone

Wishing everyone a good 2016 SC National Championship.

Ian & Daniel Gardiner

PR Racing UK

PR-SC201
Old 18-04-2016

Default Thank you ARC

I would just like to say thank you to all the Team at ARC Raceway for holding round 1 of the UK Short Course Nationals.
The weather was kind to us after Saturdays rain but conditions proved tricky in the morning.
Well done to Matt Owen and Justin Kirk for taking the top honours in 2WD & 4WD. Go Team Silverstone
Well done to Daniel for his A Final status a bit more consistency and you are there!!
Old 19-04-2016

Loved the layout for rd1, Big thanks to Mark Everitt for running the meeting and to Tony and his good lady for looking after us all.

I thought no practice saturday due to the weather would be a disadvantage, but evidently not, but as Ian said, a great weekend for the Silverstone crew Even Lewis bagged his first trophy and cant wait to go racing Friday night at the Silverstone RC Arena!

Im giving my truck a rest and bringing the KF2 out of retirement for a run this week