Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club

Old 26-03-2013

A few weeks ago it was mentioned that we are looking for people to man a stand at the event to promote the club. I am not going to be attending on Friday (family party - why do they plan things on a Friday!) but I wanted to let you know that I will be attending both days but not racing so happy to man the stand. I am working on the Friday before hand so unfortunately can not come along to help set up as has also been requested.
I will be back next week so let me know what is needed in preperation for the event.
Old 27-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatpricey View Post
A few weeks ago it was mentioned that we are looking for people to man a stand at the event to promote the club. I am not going to be attending on Friday (family party - why do they plan things on a Friday!) but I wanted to let you know that I will be attending both days but not racing so happy to man the stand. I am working on the Friday before hand so unfortunately can not come along to help set up as has also been requested.
I will be back next week so let me know what is needed in preperation for the event.
I think getting you to man the club stand at the GP is a great tactic to ensure we get no more newbies at the club following this event

Thus meaning I still get somewhere to sit every week
Old 27-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayslick View Post
I think getting you to man the club stand at the GP is a great tactic to ensure we get no more newbies at the club following this event

Thus meaning I still get somewhere to sit every week
I would feel hurt by this if I knew it was not true!
Old 10-04-2013

Does anyone know what time booking in starts on Saturday? I cant see anything here or on centralbooking.org but says 10 onwards on GERCC site.
Old 10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayslick View Post
Does anyone know what time booking in starts on Saturday? I cant see anything here or on centralbooking.org but says 10 onwards on GERCC site.
http://www.centralbooking.org/cbs/in...13th14th-april

8am
Old 10-04-2013

thanks!
Old 16-04-2013

a video from the weekend, 2nd Leg GT12 A final, sorry no sound and not great camera work but just about watchable-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OeS1...ature=youtu.be
Old 18-04-2013

Default A great event!

So, the dust has settled and we can reflect on a fantastic event. Well done to everyone involved and of course to Ade and all the other organisers. GERCC did themselves proud and the number of people who came up to a rather difficult to locate part of the shopping centre and then went over to the stand to enquire about what we do shows what a great job they did.

Not everything went 100%, timing loop issues, the PA system was not always easy to hear from the pit area, etc. That did not detract from a smooth running and exciting to watch event for the public who attended. Now, when's the next one!!
Old 19-04-2013
Spends too long on oOple ...

You just HAD to film my worst final lol!!