Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 20-05-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Default Atomic Carbon Cr2, Nosram Matrix Evolution

Hi Guys + Gals

For Sale I have my Atmoic Carbon CR2 In good condition. Just been rebuilt which included the diff, all bearings flushed out and oiled, Shocks rebuilt, brass polishing, new front wishbones, new idler gears and a good clean. Its 12 months old and ive always replaced parts as they have worn. Im including some spare parts in the sale including:

Diff Rings
Rear Shock Tower
Front Bulkhead
Front Kickplate and bulkhead brace
Front spindles and carriers
Front wing mounting kit
Transmission Idler Gear
Rude Bits weights pictures including under motor weight fitted to car. ( Original Carbon fibre version included to)

*ALSO* Two sets of brand new GHEA Racing tapered pistons brand new and never used which are red and orange.

I will also include Three sets of wheels which will have the tyres acetones off them and a variety of springs which i will list shortly.

The car includes a custom motor plate to allow for an extra idler gear to be run to allow you to run a normal speedo and it improves the car over the 3 gear version. Includes trinity servo mounts, trinity titanium front kingpins, full stainless steel screw kits except the gearbox screws and rear bumper fitted as far as im aware its the only cr2 with one. There are some scratches on the bottom and the top of the chassis but is to be expected with a carbon fibre but still in good condition. Its been a fantastic car would love for it to go to a good home.

£150

Secondly relisted due to a time waster....

I have a good condition Nosram Matrix Evolution ISTC. It's just over 18 months old comes with original box, warrenty card, instructions, and full sticker sheets. Only thing that is missing is the fan. Which i removed as the blades broke off, but the wires are still there insulated so a fan can be easily resoldered on. But i have run this speedo with a 5.5 and a 6.5 in my xx4 on some very hot summer days and never had a problem with overheating. It has been a brilliant speedo and the only reason im selling it is due to spondership deal.

£60

Ash....

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!