Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

Old 04-10-2014

Default Rear motor

Did any one run this last year , I run in the lower heats so I'm not on the pace if you know what I mean , your thoughts pls
Old 04-10-2014

Stick with the mid motor mr bell, just go on the durango site and look for Craig collinson a generic set up ... Works a treat inside n out ... Plus can't be having u panning me all the time �� http://www.petitrc.com/setup/durango...ngoDEX210.html set up there for chad if you look down at the indoor set ups they are all running mid 4 apart from 1

Last edited by Haldenby81; 04-10-2014 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-10-2014

Cheers Danny , was just thinking of something to do this afternoon , might just rebuild it for fun
Old 04-10-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

If its a slippy as usual, I'll be running my rear motor car for sure Ian.

Also last year I went lots quicker running a 13.5T motor, rather than fighting with a 7.5!
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 04-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bells View Post
Cheers Danny , was just thinking of something to do this afternoon , might just rebuild it for fun
Hellz ye get that baby stripped down give her some new oils and re do the diff she deserves it after everything you've been putting her threw lol, I'm deciding wheather to go ball diff or gear diff :-/ either way both need re building gives me something to look forward to argh cir clips lol just ordered some pliers tho so shouldn't be as bad as last time I did it lol

Last edited by Haldenby81; 04-10-2014 at 10:40 AM.