Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

Old 19-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Stiles View Post
What, you love arse kissing and gay bagging?
you know what i mean nobby, nudge nudge.

PHULL PHAT - Phat Bodies
Old 19-08-2010

If anyone needs to know what 'gay bagging' means, then they also need to know of the existence of urbandictionary.com!

We all love each other - especially the West Country folk!
Old 19-08-2010

Cos you made me laugh, i'll chip.....

Mark,

I really enjoyed my stint at micro's and being only 2 miles from the wycombe track, it was a perfect venue... the only issue i had was it being monday nights. Normally, like most racers, I have attended a race on sunday, which might have included saturday as well, but then to race on monday, it was just to much. It was ok in the winter, but not do-able in the summer. Now that I have stopped doing micro's and I know my car is out of date, I kinda cant be bothered to even have a go this winter.

Taplow on a friday night is tempting, and i can see this club going from strength to strength.
Old 19-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondell View Post
Cos you made me laugh, i'll chip.....

Mark,

I really enjoyed my stint at micro's and being only 2 miles from the wycombe track, it was a perfect venue... the only issue i had was it being monday nights. Normally, like most racers, I have attended a race on sunday, which might have included saturday as well, but then to race on monday, it was just to much. It was ok in the winter, but not do-able in the summer. Now that I have stopped doing micro's and I know my car is out of date, I kinda cant be bothered to even have a go this winter.

Taplow on a friday night is tempting, and i can see this club going from strength to strength.
Jon Jon Jon me old Jon - your car aint out of date fella! I have the long wheelbase shark chassis, but only because it's better for the larger, more open national tracks. I am convinced that the original, short wheelbase chassis like yours would be quicker at WRCC as the track is so tight and twisty.

I agree with Mondays often being a bad night. I often sack off a Monday night if I've been away for a weekend. Mondays fitted in at the time of it starting up 3 or 4 years ago, but maybe we could consider moving it? Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are out of the question as we already host other meetings on those nights. Friday is a no-go for me, as I prefer the pub. What about Wednesday evening? Would that sway your stance in any way?
Old 19-08-2010

Quote:
Its nice that you think that about the taplow club hope to see you down one friday or sunday

we did have carl venter (frogger) at the club for a while with his family racing there lrp sharks but now they race cat sx 2 s
Old 20-08-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

For the record, Nobby noblover is not the only "top micro racer" that thinks that the shorter chassis is still the way forwards......

Just because you have a small one Jon doesnt mean you are at a disadvantage!

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 20-08-2010

why thank you cris, i feel sooooo much better.

Mark, if wycombe was on a different weekday, i'm sure i and others, would make many more appearances, but that is for the club to decide.
Old 20-08-2010

[QUOTE=Mark Stiles;406076]Jon Jon Jon me old Jon - your car aint out of date fella! I have the long wheelbase shark chassis, but only because it's better for the larger, more open national tracks. I am convinced that the original, short wheelbase chassis like yours would be quicker at WRCC as the track is so tight and twisty.

I agree

Jon would big Brother Dell come back aswell

Old 20-08-2010

Quote:

Mark, if wycombe was on a different weekday, i'm sure i and others, would make many more appearances, but that is for the club to decide.

I'm on it - will let you know.