Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2011
Super Moderator

Aren't you two a couple? I thought you were....
Old 25-08-2011

Old 25-08-2011

Send a message via MSN to Jamesd

Sarah why can't you be reasonable for once?

I have been doing micros for a while and I have never heard Cris slag off anybody. You can see he works hard to promote micros from nothing into the success it is today. You have no reason to keep the website name. Do the decent thing and allow him to use the name.
Old 25-08-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybucks View Post
It a free world regarding domains. Companies/People buy domains just to sell them on for profit all the time.
like the guy who bought the AmyWhinehouseFoundation one, but that's a bit more high profile that this issue
CFR RCTV Channel
Glenn Atterton

BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion
LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class
Old 25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesd View Post
Sarah why can't you be reasonable for once?

I have been doing micros for a while and I have never heard Cris slag off anybody. You can see he works hard to promote micros from nothing into the success it is today. You have no reason to keep the website name. Do the decent thing and allow him to use the name.
How am I being unreasonable?

All I've asked is that Cosie apologise and remove the ban he put on me on the micro forum, I've not asked him for money for the domain, I even offered to put up a holding page with a link to the micro forum.

Seriously, I waited till there was about 10 posts in the other place before I said anything here, and if Cosie had done the right thing in the first place, then this wouldn't be the issue it's become.
Old 25-08-2011

Thanks to the guys who've pm'ed me their support, you know who you are, it's much appreciated
Old 25-08-2011

Send a message via MSN to Jamesd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldmodels View Post
Because you have been given the chance to right things between you and Cris and you haven’t.
Old 25-08-2011

sarah,after all them pm,s yesterday i really thought u ad compromised by deciding to let the domain name go.(even if it meant cosie "sweating it out for a day or two")1st u av gone bak on ur word and 2nd u started making stupid demands(a link wot u control/re-instated to microrc)i av now seen u for wot u r,thats a green eyed monster(can u for once in ur life admit the truth)envious of cosie,because u want to run the micros.as stated yesterday ur vendetta against cosie is hurting the micro scene.u also sed that u put a privacy notice on the domain name(again this is childish)all ur doin is bringing the micro name into the gutter and undoing all the gud work done by others.i really think u "get off" on all the banter and attention caused by ur posts,maybe its time u took up another hobby as i dont believe anyone wants u around.UR A DISCRACE TO THE HOBBY
Old 25-08-2011

Dont you have to do something wrong before they should be righted ?? Buying and keeping a domain name is free for anyone to do. Its not illegal or wrong.

Surely registering ooople.com would be more traffic beneficial (just an idea)

PS - i dont know anyone in this thread but it seems as if the whole thing has nothing to do with domain names and is centred around something far more personal
Old 25-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:

All I've asked is that Cosie apologise and remove the ban he put on me on the micro forum, I've not asked him for money for the domain, I even offered to put up a holding page with a link to the micro forum.

Seriously, I waited till there was about 10 posts in the other place before I said anything here, and if Cosie had done the right thing in the first place, then this wouldn't be the issue it's become.
I have done my best to refrain from posting in this thrad after last night, but I must say, there is no way on this earth that I am going to unban you from the micro forum. You were banned for getting on my man tits a fair bit but mainly for annoying the crap out of most of the forum regulars.

Obviously I dont want to piss Jimmy & Co. off here on oOple for dragging my dirty washing out but you started a post here and I am obliged to offer a response.

As for apologising? For what? For the fact that I dont like you and that we dont get on? Man I must have met about 700 people over the last 6 years through this hobby and I doubt I like them all or that they all like me. Its just a numbers game.
A very good friend of mine warned me when he saw you had registered on the forum back in 2006 that he had known you for quite a few years and that I would fall foul of you in some way if you started racing micros.

If your poll on Facebook is anything to go by your probably renew that domain come April anyways, im really not fussed anymore although can I have an apology for you calling me a twat on Facebook?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twat.jpg (10.1 KB, 61 views)

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 25-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Im not fussed if this gets closed now really. Up to Sarah of course as OP.
Jonesy and Pete Belsten have editted most of the thrads on t'other forum apparently so I doubt any of this makes sense any more anyways

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Old 25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0sie View Post
I have done my best to refrain from posting in this thrad after last night, but I must say, there is no way on this earth that I am going to unban you from the micro forum. You were banned for getting on my man tits a fair bit but mainly for annoying the crap out of most of the forum regulars.

Obviously I dont want to piss Jimmy & Co. off here on oOple for dragging my dirty washing out but you started a post here and I am obliged to offer a response.

As for apologising? For what? For the fact that I dont like you and that we dont get on? Man I must have met about 700 people over the last 6 years through this hobby and I doubt I like them all or that they all like me. Its just a numbers game.
A very good friend of mine warned me when he saw you had registered on the forum back in 2006 that he had known you for quite a few years and that I would fall foul of you in some way if you started racing micros.

If your poll on Facebook is anything to go by your probably renew that domain come April anyways, im really not fussed anymore although can I have an apology for you calling me a twat on Facebook?
and it's taken you two years to come up with a reason why you banned me? Come on Cosie, why don't you just be honest with us all

and a good friend of yours "warned you about me"? oh, I wonder who that might be? the same people who've been spreading shit about me since the late 90's??? I wonder why?

I asked you to apologise for starting a thread on your forum that not only abused a whois request (therefore possibly breaching data protection, so I'd be very carefull unless you'd like a nice fine and a spell in prison), but you published my home adddress. You also went on to attack me, my mental status and no doubt a whole lot of other things. And how about the things that we're said about me in the last post that I was involved in on your forum? Interesting how you "accidentally" deleted them.

You are a sad and pathetic little man who gets his kicks from throwing his considerable weight around.

You want an apology for me calling you a twat on my facebook? Wow! no wonder I annoyed you, 'cos you must have a massive nerve. Here's a hint, and you can tell your other twatty mates this too, you don't want to be on my facebook friends list, don't go looking on my facebook, now fuck right off.

(sorry Jimmy, ban me if you must, but I think that's what he's been trying to get to happen)
Old 25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by espana View Post
sarah,after all them pm,s yesterday i really thought u ad compromised by deciding to let the domain name go.(even if it meant cosie "sweating it out for a day or two")1st u av gone bak on ur word and 2nd u started making stupid demands(a link wot u control/re-instated to microrc)i av now seen u for wot u r,thats a green eyed monster(can u for once in ur life admit the truth)envious of cosie,because u want to run the micros.as stated yesterday ur vendetta against cosie is hurting the micro scene.u also sed that u put a privacy notice on the domain name(again this is childish)all ur doin is bringing the micro name into the gutter and undoing all the gud work done by others.i really think u "get off" on all the banter and attention caused by ur posts,maybe its time u took up another hobby as i dont believe anyone wants u around.UR A DISCRACE TO THE HOBBY
Eddie, I've given Cosie plenty of opportunity to simply say sorry, yet he's continuosly shown that he can't do that, even if he doesn't mean it, so what am I supposed to do?

I don't want to run the micro scene, I've not got the time, the patience, and probably not the support after all thats gone on the last few years, but just think how many of the original people who also organised the micro scene are still about, and ask yourself why they aren't any more, and I'll think you'll find there one answer for all those people.
Old 25-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
and it's taken you two years to come up with a reason why you banned me? Come on Cosie, why don't you just be honest with us all

and a good friend of yours "warned you about me"? oh, I wonder who that might be? the same people who've been spreading shit about me since the late 90's??? I wonder why?

I asked you to apologise for starting a thread on your forum that not only abused a whois request (therefore possibly breaching data protection, so I'd be very carefull unless you'd like a nice fine and a spell in prison), but you published my home adddress. You also went on to attack me, my mental status and no doubt a whole lot of other things. And how about the things that we're said about me in the last post that I was involved in on your forum? Interesting how you "accidentally" deleted them.

You are a sad and pathetic little man who gets his kicks from throwing his considerable weight around.

You want an apology for me calling you a twat on my facebook? Wow! no wonder I annoyed you, 'cos you must have a massive nerve. Here's a hint, and you can tell your other twatty mates this too, you don't want to be on my. facebook friends list, don't go looking on my facebook, now fuck right off.

(sorry Jimmy, ban me if you must, but I think that's what he's been trying to get to happen)
Lol! I liked the "considerable weight around" remark, I've not heard that one before!
As for spending 2 years to make up a reason to ban you, no, the truth is that you are just nnoying.,
As for all this "be honest with us all", "people have been spread shit about me for years", "your a bigot (haven't had one for a few months) do you really think that someone can't just dislike you cos your annoying?

Also, HUGE lulz at "abusing a whois request"! Are you for real?

Goto www.lcn.com, search for UK-MicroRC, click on the dot com,check out the publically available info.

You make me rofl my "considerable weight" so much

PS: Calling me a little fat fucker on Facebook? Never heard that one before either :'( (etc)

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Old 25-08-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Well, I must admit, Sarah, you sound like a disgruntled child, do yourself a favour, stop asking to be unbanned, stop getting wound up by petty things and keep the domain name till it expires and don't continue it. Then Chris can obtain it without any grief either.
Old 25-08-2011
Super Moderator

So you two are not in item?

I think you need to get a room and have some make up sex
Old 25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
Well, I must admit, Sarah, you sound like a disgruntled child, do yourself a favour, stop asking to be unbanned, stop getting wound up by petty things and keep the domain name till it expires and don't continue it. Then Chris can obtain it without any grief either.
I'm pist at what Cosie did on his forum rather than him doing the right thing and contacting me directly, isn't that what he's always saying when other people have a problem?

We're never going to like each other, but I know for my part, I was at least trying not to have a go at everything he said, and I think the same could be said for him. Remember, I bought this domain name nearly 18 months ago, and really hadn't done anything with it, Cosie was the one that made it an issue.
Old 25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredoggy View Post
at the end of the day its a free world
any body can register a domain name, no one needs permission

He's right

Old 25-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northy View Post
So you two are not in item?

I think you need to get a room and have some make up sex

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Old 25-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Nice one the pair of you. My lad got a warning for using less offensive language than you two are printing for young kids to read. Keep it to pm,s or phone each other.
For the record I think sarah is being petty. She does,nt need or really want the domain so why not just sell it.
Closed Thread