Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 25-05-2010

Default GM90 2010 - servo - futaba 2.4 etc etc

GM 90 2010 - firmware 11.8(firmware is 3 days old, and should stop the stall on the line issue) wires trimmed to go into a Mi4LP.. comes complete with Chris Grainger profile and the profile I use. £130

Savox Sc1251MG - short height servo, polished aluminium case (no green) sold as seen £18

Muchmore EVO temperature controller - ideal for tyre warmers/lipo warmer £20

Much more Lipo/cell warmer, get the best out of your cells and securely hold them whilst charging £15

Futaba 603FS 2.4 ghz receiver boxed VGC tested in car and then removed less than 10 minutes time powered up since purchase! £60 - SOLD Pending payment

Two transponders one AMBrc (red one) and one clone from Mylaps i think - (blue in formaldehyde perfect for wet running!) fitted to two cars and tested and then removed! £85

paypal for all items as GIFT only please,
I'm happy to give my mobile number via PM to anyone interested as my post count is so low..

I only post via Royal Mail next day signed for.. so postage on most items will be around the £5 mark.. it does however ensure both of us can track the parcel to destination, and provide insurance should anything go wrong..

Matt