Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > Wanted

Old 07-02-2016
Mad Member

Default Mardave Cobra

Hi,

Looking for a Mardave Cobra roller, spares, she'll, and carbon towers. Let me know what you have.
Old 07-02-2016

Hi Matt.

Have you spoken to chris wilkinson of mardave!? He may be able to help you.
Old 07-02-2016

I've got 2 that might interest you.

I've got a box of cars/bits, basically a complete car and a load of spares, chassis, nearly enough to build an extra car with duplicates of a few bits.

Or I've got a heavily modified cobra hybrid with Durango parts, I bought it intending to race it, never got round to it and would be nice to see it go to someone who will it looks like it will be quite rapid.

I suspect your first question will be any pictures sadly I'm out of the U.K. Till the 20th but if your prepared to wait I reckon you would find something of interest.
Old 07-02-2016
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildoliver View Post
I've got 2 that might interest you.

I've got a box of cars/bits, basically a complete car and a load of spares, chassis, nearly enough to build an extra car with duplicates of a few bits.

Or I've got a heavily modified cobra hybrid with Durango parts, I bought it intending to race it, never got round to it and would be nice to see it go to someone who will it looks like it will be quite rapid.

I suspect your first question will be any pictures sadly I'm out of the U.K. Till the 20th but if your prepared to wait I reckon you would find something of interest.
Geat, yes I'll be very interested. No rush. Looking for the right car really.
Old 07-02-2016

I'll get pics when I get back, I would do a deal on the lot, I've got a shelf queen cobra which is really all I want to keep.
Old 08-02-2016

I still have my cobra evo car. I have considered selling it but am unsure of price. It has carbon chassis and towers, associated steering, special idler gear with a steel centre pin, rc10 diff halves modified to fit, tamiya driveshafts. It was the car mardave used for the evo pics. It's been modded much further since the photos were taken. Would this car interest anyone ?.