Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler

Old 31-10-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Vaterra Ascender

Don't bother buying one of these unless you local shop has a huge stock of spares!

Bought the RTR for my son in the summer holidays, in the 1st 30min in the garden climbing planks of wood it twisted the front drive shaft up until it snapped in half and the rear looked no better, upon investigation I found the slipper was locked up solid from the factory and then with some top bodging skills remanufactured the front and rear shafts with plastic tube over the broken parts the bolted through, happy son as got it going again

Contacted my LHS were I bought it from and said not happy and could I have some of the heavy duty shafts that the kit Ascenders come with FOC as the originals in the RTR are flimsy !

This was in August, after lots of promises from the Horizon rep still no parts, It November tomorrow If I was a non RC normal punter unable to repair the shafts what would I have done?

HORIZON YOU SUCK spent thousands with you over the years 4x22s 2x8ights 22 stc, 22-4 etc etc no more. your service has gone from hero to zero deal with you no more and will recommend others also avoid

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117