Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2013

No replies to thread or email.

Anyone got their gear as yet?

Ebay Feedback http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/chrisfoster1971
Old 30-07-2013
Mad Member

Default yep

got my missing parts a few days ago. so yes slow but all arrived

2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =
Old 30-07-2013
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Ditto mine. Came 4/5 days ago.
Old 03-08-2013

Still nothing theiving bloody sod

Old 04-08-2013

Still not received my shell, Matt you are nothing but a scumbag I hope our paths cross on the racing circuit one day.
Old 09-08-2013

Matt, i need to know whats going on!

I messaged you on Monday asking you to chase up the postal service as the shell you sent to me 2 weeks prior to that had not turned up. You messaged me back saying that you had emailed them and that you would get back to me on Tuesday morning. Here we are on Friday and i have nothing from you, despite my PM's to you asking for any information, but no reply back, ive asked for tracking numbers, the postal service you used so i can chase it and ive kept it all on PM's as i like to give people the benifit of the doubt but im just not getting any information back from you.

What i need to know.

1/ Have you done the shell?
2/ Have you sent it if completed?
3/ Have you actually got proof of postage?
4/ If non of the above are you going to issue a full refund so that i can get this done by somebody else.
5/ If you have achieved some of the above Let me know! or let me have some information so i can chase them.

Please show some sort of urgency as this is getting to be a bit of a joke, especially at the track i race at

Please give me some information on the questions above, i know its been a very busy period for you but take 5 mins out of your day to give me and others an update on the whereabouts of their gear/equipment etc.

Many thanks
Old 15-08-2013

Well, im still waiting for the shell to turn up, and it seems the more i question you about it the less response i get from you.

Let me list down the milestones that have happened so far, i also realise that i have not waited the length of some of the other people but feel like im being strung along.

1. Placed an order and paid in full on the 11th June

2. 29th June you had run out of paint to do the shading so you were going to go to Je Models to get some more to be able to complete the shell.

3. 4th July you have the paint and will be doing it that night and will let me know when its shipped.

4. 9th July you say its completed on the Sunday which is the 7th and that you usually let the paint cure for a few days before posting. Also you will post a picture of it on your thread when you get home. No picture added.

5. 23rd July you say to me that it was posted the day before and that i should have it shortly

6. 26th July i expected to have received it but hadn’t so asked you for tracking numbers. You said you had them at home and would get back to me that evening, you didnt.

7. You got back to me after i messaged you and you stated that you forgot to get back to me but you would get back to me shortly on what’s going on, you didnt.

8. You got back to me after i messaged you again. You wanted my phone number so you could text me some information on the postal details, you never sent them.

9. 5th August, you say you sent the postal service an email and will get back to me the next morning, you didnt.

10. 12th August, after messaging you again you get back to me. You apologise and say you'll speak to the postal service and get back to me at lunch time, you didnt.

11. After leaving you another message to get back to me you respond with a note saying "your on it now and sorry for the delay and you'll get back to me"

12. Now you not even acknowledging any of my messages, i see you are coming online but no reply.

I absolutely hate airing my dirty laundry but i feel ive been left no option. I hope you read this and think that if you were the customer, how would you feel?

Please sort this out this week, i have asked for the last 3 weeks for the postal details so that i can chase them up and find out what is happening but you don’t send me a thing. If its not been sent TELL ME, if its been lost TELL ME and claim the money back from the postal service and issue me a full refund now, if its going to be on its way today/ this week TELL ME and i'll happily accept the shell when it arrives (so long as its this week)

Update me today please as this is totally unacceptable now. The 12 steps above do not include the multiple pm's sent trying to contact you with no reply’s.

Looking forward to a quick response and a resolution to this issue.

Regards
Old 19-08-2013
Supah doOpah

Send a message via MSN to PaulRotheram

Im baffled that none of this was emailed or reported to me, at least to try get things going quicker.

Dobber it seems your the only one who is out of pocket right now. I suggest you search for 'Mathew Coleman' on Facebook as he seems pretty active on there right now. Apparently along with his new house, he has also ordered a new car, so not so out of pocket id say so more than in the situation to sort you out.

PM me if it carries on.
Old 19-08-2013

Hi Paul, i have messaged him on Facebook on Saturday afternoon (invited him as a friend on Friday) but he hasnt replied
Old 19-08-2013
SHRCCC Legend

Paul,

I have contacted Matthew Coleman on Facebook and he promised me on Thursday he'd sort it Duncan out on Friday. As of yet, nothing has happened and I've chased him over the weekend.

I would suggest a word in his ear rather quickly as they might be a knock on his door, or even some turn up at Adobe Sofa's and want answers.

I think it might have gone beyond the money now, but if he returns said money within 24 hours any issues can be terminated.

Neil
Old 19-08-2013

Paul,

i see no end in site as its been nearly a week since he contactd, me so if you could have a word with him then id really appreciate that.

For reference, ive been trying to get the tracking number off of him for 3 weeks. He has my mobile number as he requested it so he can text me over the details but never did. If he has no time to chase it I certainly will. In one of my communications to him i did state that if he was unable to give me this information by the end of that week then i would presume it had never been sent. I therefore now can only presume that he has not which saddens me as i gave him so much slack and gave him the benifit of the doubt but looks like ive been taken for a mug.

Cheers
Old 19-08-2013

Sort it!

E REVO
BAJA,SS TS REED
All The Gear,and No Idea!!
4PKS,4PL
PILLOW CASE CREW
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29834
Old 19-08-2013
Supah doOpah

I've contacted him and had this reply:

Mathew Coleman:
"Hey Paul, I'm not ignoring it by any means just trying to get to the bottom of it, I've spoke to him this morning. I've told him I will send a refund today. I won't be doing any painting for a while, so you can delete/remove the thread."

Please let me know when you receive a refund.
I am not able to close the thread as of yet in case there are others with similar issues.

HOWEVER, I do urge people to not post on this thread UNLESS they are owed money or shells.
If there is any slating or slurring they will be deleted straight away.

I rarely look in this section as im never in need of a new painter, and this has been going on for months without my knowledge.

If anything as serious as this occurs again I urge all members to use the report button and to PM myself.
Old 19-08-2013

The issue has been resolved and Matt will be issuing me a full refund by close of play today. It appears he has been let down by UK mail, but will remind anyone who sells items on here and has "customers" communication is key!

Cheers
Old 19-08-2013

Dobber I hope it turns up I'm still waiting for shell, refund/lrp ESC's

No response to emails or PM's must be nice living if other people cash eh!

Could someone PM me a link to the FB profile please?

Old 19-08-2013
SHRCCC Legend

Search for Matthew Coleman, should come up top, chucky chap in a black hoody.
Old 19-08-2013

I've still not received my shell for 210 that was paid for in full at the start of May, this man is a joke. He has not replied to any pm's for over a month.
Old 19-08-2013
SHRCCC Legend

No refund yet, this is out of order!
Old 20-08-2013
Supah doOpah

I had a message from Matt at 12:30 last night saying a refund would be issued first thing in the morning. It is now 12:30, 12 hours later - have any refunds been issued?

Can anyone who is owed work, or refunds, or items, please message me with what it is your owed, with proof of purchase, as in a paypal screen shot of the transaction or similar.

I'll then put them all together and have it sent over to Mathew of what needs to be rectified.
Old 20-08-2013

Matt has given me a full refund,

Thanks for everyones assistance in this matter.