Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events > 1/8th Off Road Events

Old 02-01-2015
Mad Member

Default CHRISTMAS CRACKER IS STILL ON

I'm writing this to let you all know that I have put Christmas Cracker on for one day Sunday as there is forecast Snow and then rain from tomorrow morning at 3 until just after 2pm so thats why we have cancelled.

We are still running Sunday as that has had a great dry days forecast. Everything is still going to charity as normal and there is brilliant prizes up for grabs in the raffle.

The track will be open Saturday as there is a few of us that are messing about with new CCTV cameras that are being added for more views of the track.

Here are a few pictures of the raffle prizes with thanks to Greg Hill at RC Disco, Ian Boushear at IB Prostart, Mandy and Neil Bent for donating a load of booze

Old 05-01-2015
Mad Member

May the NDOR TEAM thank everyone that came today and supported the Re Run Of The Xmas Cracker. You all can walk away with your heads held up high to manage to raise outstanding amount on the raffle which was £300.

With your support none of this could be possible to raise money for our chosen charity The John Eastwood Hopice

Sorry for me not being on top form today and chose not to race but with being really poorley and been in bed for 6 days and my first day up and about was yesterday .I throughlly enjoyed myself going around and catching up with everyone and have our usual laughs and giggles

Thankyou to my little sister Samantha Prior Loyley and her wonderful family for putting Pete and myself up yet again sorry if worried you all as left all my medication at home but had every trust in my little sister she would look after me care for me and make sure i was okay all through the night

So from the bottom of my heart thankyou to everybody who helped me out over the course of the weekend Alan Monk, Katie Prior Loyley and the boys who carried all the raffle prizes across for me today this was such a great help as not one of good days As they say i will be back to kick ass

Hope you all got home safely and thawed out

Also thanks to the few people that stayed behind to take all the monitors speakers down ,all he cables and lock everything up
MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR YOU THE DRIVERS USING THE BINS PROVIDED FOR THE RUBBISH. This saves the TEAM at least 1/2 hour going around and picking the rubbish of the floor

Thankyou to Tracey Ramsden Samantha Katie for watering and feeding us all today The turkey stuffing and apple sauce baps was a dream to die for thankyou ladies for yet another outstanding job

Tim Ramsden for being there all weekend for me and looking after me and giving him a nervous breakdown lol

It is my great pleasure to be a part of the NDOR TEAM and everybody that races at the track

Hope you all had a good time like i did even though under the whether