Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Swindon RCMCC

Old 29-07-2012

Default SRS Round 4 at Adur 5 August

Most of those who've entered the Adur round should have received an e-mail confirming their entry - if you haven't, check your spam folders and log in to RC Race Control and check your entry status and e-mail address on file.

If you have a confirmed entry and know you cannot make it PLEASE do the decent thing and withdraw your entry in good time so I can let someone else race.

I'm continuing to get loads of email bounce backs from confirmation emails as the addresses in the race control site are out of date so please check and update as necessary.

If you booked in for earlier rounds but didn't attend you should have received an e-mail from me asking for confirmation that you are prepared to pay the outstanding entry fees at Adur booking in.

Thanks to Steve for posting the following:
Quote:
For the second year running Adur our pleased to be hosting a round of the SRS with a new and inproved track.
Classes run on the day will be:

Nitro buggy
E buggy
Truggy
Saturday
Gate's open 12pm saturday for practice no timing gear. The track will be open to SRS Competitors only and will be closed at 5:00 pm

Camping is available overnight on Saturday. We don't charge for camping, however our club supports the St. Barnabas Hospice charity, and we ask that you donate what you can afford to that cause.
Sunday Race Day
The gates will open at 7:00 am with booking in opening at 8:00 am. Drivers briefing will be around 8:40 am with the first heat on the line at 9:00 am
Booking in
You can book in online at www.rcracecontrol.com
How to find us

From the North

Follow the A24 south from Horsham . At the washington roundabout take the A283 towards Shoreham/ Brighton. Follow this for 6 miles until you pass the fist turning for Steyning village. Follow the Steyning by pass for 1 mile. As the by pass bends right you will see a turning on the left with big grey gates. Turn here, go through the grey gates, and the track is in the field accessed through a gate on your left. From the South, East and West.

Follow the A27 until you reach Shoreham Airport/Adur river flyover. Take the junction for the A283 signposted Horsham. Follow this road past the Old Cement works (on your right). At the next roundabout take the first exit, continuing on the A283 over the river. At next roundabout. Take the second exit, (straight over), signposted Horsham. Continue for approx. a half mile passing under two bridges. As the road bears left you will see a turning on the right with grey gates. Turn here, go through the grey gates, and the track is in the field accessed through a gate on your left. Nearest Postcode for Sat-Nav is BN44 3SS (this is an address in Steyning on the other side of the bypass)
Latitude and Longitude...

Lat (WGS84) N50:53:28 (50.891111)
Long (WGS84) W0:19:16 (-0.321053)
Facilities
Please help us to help you by disposing of your waste sensibly. No open fires please.

There are no covered pits, so if you want to be shaded form the sun, you will need to bring your own gazebo/umbrella/marquee.

Generators are allowed in the pits and camping areas. Please be considerate of other racers with the siting of your genny, and please turn them off by 9:00pm in the evening.
Toilets
We will have 2 portaloo toilets onsite available
NO Water will be available
We have no mains electricity.
Alternative accomodation

There are also numerous B+B's situated in Shoreham By Sea, and within a few miles of the track.
There are some alternative campsites in the surrounding area.
Please don't ask us to recommend one. We live in the area and therefore have no personal experience of local accomodation facilities.
Google is your friend

Please note that the main steel gate's will be shut and need to be closed on entry and exit. I will leave my mobile number on the gate if anyone needs to be let in.
cheers steve.
See you all next Sunday
Adrian
Old 04-08-2012

Hi folks
Here's the full drivers list for tomorrow :smile:
Rallycross:
Adam Malepa
Adrian Eaton
Adrian File
Andy Evans
andy walsham
Ashley Roat
Ben Mitchell
Brian Mcginty
carlton williams
colin drummond
Dave Engwell
Ed Kerry
François Nerrière
Ian Dudman
Ian Williamson
Jack Embling
Jack keeney Keeney
James Baxter
jamie clancy
janos nagy
jeff wheeler
Jim Thompson
john geaves
John Gonzalez
Jon Legg
Jon Wolfe
Josh Adams
Josh Johnson
Keith Harris
kevin brunsden
Lewis JONES
Luke Walsham
Marc Jacka
mark thomas
Matt Jessup
Matt Perry
Michael Daniel
Michael Riviere
Michael Wright
mick vaughan
Neal Twitchen
Neil Martin
Oliver Morley
Ollie Currie
Paul Berkinshaw
Paul Taylor
Pete Heywood
Pete Palmer
Phil Saggers
phillip tickner-wand
Richard Barton
Richard Cousins
Rob Driver
Robert Brooks
Scott Paulley
Shaun Gumbs
shaun howe
simon dudman
SIMON TURNER
STEVE BISCOE
steve collins
steve johnson
steven brunsden
Stuart Parnell
tim roberts
Tom Saggers
Tommy Chung
Wesley Robinson
E-buggy:
James Tatlow
mark payne
Neil Martin
Nick Platt
Pete Palmer
Sam D'Arcy
shaun howe
steve carter
trevor williams
Truggy:
James Tatlow
Jim Thompson
john geaves
mark bailey
Neil Sivins
Nick Platt
Tim Cottrell
Tom Upson
tony bolwell
Tony Scott
There are a few spaces in all classes so if you're reading this and want to enter drop me a PM or e-mail
See you all tomorrow :smile:
Adrian
Old 06-08-2012

Results from the Adur round and congratulations to:
Rallycross:
1st - Kev Brunsden
2nd - Michael Daniel
3rd - Ollie Currie

E-buggy:
1st - Pete Palmer
2nd - Nick Platt
3rd - James Tatlow