Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

Old 26-02-2014
Mad Member

Default Hinckley Micro National - Information

Good evening all

This coming weekend sees us head to Hinckley for the final round of what has been the biggest and best Micro National Series we have had to date

The venue address is:
William Bradford Community College
Heath Lane,
Earl Shilton,
Leicester,
LE9 7PD

Please note that I'm still waiting for official confirmation from the club regarding the opening times so please assume doors will be open at 8am, if it is any different I will let you know

The usual rules and regs apply on the day, please ensure you charge LiPo's in a LiPo bag

If you require spares, tyres, wheels etc... please contact Paul Knight at Trackside Spares as always prior to the event, he will be more than happy to bring anything along for you

We also have Kay Bishop providing us with food at the event on behalf of the Really Good Pizza Company. For those of you who have raced at 1/10th Off Road Mid-west regionals you will know how good the food is, please support Kay on the day

Finally as this is the last round we will of course have our end of season trophy presentations at the end so I would urge as many of you as possible to hang around at the end of the meeting. We have trophies for the Top 3 in the 2wd and 4wd Championship as well as the Top 3 M2 grades and Top 3 Juniors. I will let you guys know on the day if you have a chance for the Top 3, we once again have some fantastic trophies to hand out

I would like to take this opportunity in advance to thank you for your support of the Micro Section this season and I hope to see you all again in 2014/2015

Many thanks

Andy