Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

Old 19-03-2014
Mad Member

Default www.microrcracer.com

Posted from http://www.MicroRCracer.com

Hello all

I would like to introduce you to www.microrcracer.com, the new home of all things related to Micro racing in the world. The aim of the website is to become a one stop shop for all information relating to the racing of cars that are 1/16th scale and smaller. We will bring you latest and breaking news from around the UK and the world as well as provide you with a dedicated forum for you to interact with fellow racers and manufacturers. We will also use the website to provide you, the racer, with all the information required to enter our BRCA Micro Nationals

For those of you who have been following Micro racing in the UK over the past 10 years you will know that the Micro scene has come on leaps and bounds. We started by racing smaller vehicles such as the SWB LRP Shark and Losi Mini-T and we know find ourselves racing 1/16th scale, reliable, resilient and more importantly cost effective cars such as the Phat Bodies Chunk, Carisma GTB, EMB-1 and the Losi Mini-8

The micro community also continues to grow not just here in the UK but around the world and what we do in UK is mirrored in other countries which is why it is important for us to have this website. With this in mind we are looking for more contributors so if you feel you can bring something to the website please get in touch, whether it’s in the form of race reports or car reviews, we want this to be fun! Contact us via email - press@microrcracer.com

On behalf of the BRCA and the Micro community I’d like to thank the guys that have helped make this website possible, Mike Baldwin, Pete Belsten, Adam McBride and Dan Osborne among others, I would like to openly thank you guys for your work so far!

Finally I would like to thank Cris Oxley who all of those years ago laid the foundations for what we have today, without Cris the Micro scene would not exist in the way it does today

Enjoy the new home of Micro Racing, www.microrcracer.com

Andy Jones

BRCA Micro Section Entries Officer