Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 13-01-2009
oOple Advertiser

The lads are all right, Shopatron is NOT CML is is the participating shops who "say" they can fulfill the customers orders. Problem is, tyou submit your order, then at the END of that day it goes out to tender to al the shops who can fulfill it, then the closest shop to your address who has it all in stock (supposedly) gets given your order (some "say" they have it to get your order, then when given it try to order the bits in ti find out CML dont have any - naughty naughty).

So not only do you have to wait at least two days for your order to even be allocated ("most" of our orders are in the hands of our customers before then!!!), you also always pay the FULL RRP price shown on the CML website (no discounts HERE) and to top it all off Shopatron make a nice tidy package out of it all too!!!

For these reasons, and the fact that we simply do not have the time to log onto thier system every day and troll through the placed orders to see what we can supply and what we cannot, we do not bother participating in the program. It is quicker, cheaper and more efficient for the customers to come direct to us (or indeed any other "similiar" good mail order store, not just bigging us up here!!)
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 14-01-2009
Mad Member

Unfortunately If you order an item using your computer dont expect it to ask if you had a nice day ;-)
Old 14-01-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Skull View Post
Unfortunately If you order an item using your computer dont expect it to ask if you had a nice day ;-)
more likley "computor says no!!"
Old 04-03-2010

Default Crazy attitude

I am trying to get some parts also from them. WORSE online experience ever for me. I bought some parts in Singapore 4 days ago and got them today. And, before sponsored CML friends jump in, I have called. I had to since they answer once in while to your email. I'll get into details later on. I am so pissed for now, two weeks gone since they have been Paypaled and guys tell you they have no trace of your order when you call them? Nothing has been mailed. First answer, the "responsible" guy is on holiday? I am also going to need some after dealing with them.
Old 05-03-2010

Our normal service is generally excellent and we have made many rc enthusiasts very happy by supplying them rare and discontinued items not available elsewhere on the web.

@ RC10WORLD
I've emailed you updated details of your order. You will be pleased to know it's already in the U.S and should be with you shortly.
Old 12-11-2010

Reviving this old one instead of starting a new one.

End of the line RC have some parts in stock (at least I hope they do) that I really want and need.
I have tried to contact them on several occasions but no answer. I could try to order the parts I want but the risk of not receiving them seems more than likely since they wont reply to my emails.

Does anybody know if they're out of business or if it's just poor customer service?
Old 12-11-2010

Hi,
Sorry, there has been an issue with the contact form on the website - thank you for bringing it to our attention

All e-mails received have been replied to
(including yours malfunkshun - sorry for the delay)
Old 12-11-2010

Just to add, I've placed a few orders with end-of-line-rc recently and have had good service. I received my items quickly & where any items have been out of stock, I've been refunded straight away - so a definite thumbs up from me
Old 12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRob View Post
Hi,
Sorry, there has been an issue with the contact form on the website - thank you for bringing it to our attention

All e-mails received have been replied to
(including yours malfunkshun - sorry for the delay)
Great news
Thank you. Was a bit worried for a while ^^
Old 12-11-2010

if any one has any issues with end of line rc , CML or Shopatron dont hesitate to e-mail me wes@cmldistribution.co.uk or keith@cmldistribution.co.uk or phone cml between 9-5.30 mon to friday on 01527 575 349 and i or some one there will deal with your issue's/request's as best we can
Old 12-11-2010
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to markwilliamson2001

KRob and Wezzer rock
Old 12-11-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

true!!.......... but krob is faster than wezzer!!!! hahaha