Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 14-11-2020
Mad Member

Default Pills on B6.2

Can someone please help I cant seem to make head or tail of the B6.2 pill inserts. How do they work. Tried to work this out but the book doesn't seem to make sense as well as the possible location. Wish the cars were a little simpler to understand.

Please help decent pill setup for indoors
Old 14-11-2020
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G

Speaking purely on the rear.

The 1 dot middle moves the hinge pin 1 deg in that direction. Up, down, in or out.
Used for adding or removing toe in/out without changing the anti squat. Or change the anti squat without changing the toe angle. When you use the same pill in the C and D block together you widen or narrow the rear track or increase or decrease the roll centre.

1 dot corner moves it out and up at the same time. For example you can add an additional deg of toe in while adding an extra deg of anti squat.

The .5 versions do the same but move it half the amount.

If you want to add an additional 1 deg of toe in, but only .5 deg of anti squat you need to use the black versions of the pills.

If you are referring to the front of a 4wd they adjust the kickup, track, roll centre and wishbone sweep (I think it’s called sweep. I’m sure someone will correct me if it’s not)

This link may help too.
http://site.petitrc.com/setup/associ...lChart_Mobile/

Last edited by Big G; 14-11-2020 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Added link
Old 14-11-2020
Mad Member

Default Thanks Big G

Thanks big G, just looking at team setups and couldn't get my head around the pill arrangements

Thanks again
Old 14-11-2020
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big G View Post
Speaking purely on the rear.

The 1 dot middle moves the hinge pin 1 deg in that direction. Up, down, in or out.
Used for adding or removing toe in/out without changing the anti squat. Or change the anti squat without changing the toe angle. When you use the same pill in the C and D block together you widen or narrow the rear track or increase or decrease the roll centre.

1 dot corner moves it out and up at the same time. For example you can add an additional deg of toe in while adding an extra deg of anti squat.

The .5 versions do the same but move it half the amount.

If you want to add an additional 1 deg of toe in, but only .5 deg of anti squat you need to use the black versions of the pills.

If you are referring to the front of a 4wd they adjust the kickup, track, roll centre and wishbone sweep (I think it’s called sweep. I’m sure someone will correct me if it’s not)

This link may help too.
http://site.petitrc.com/setup/associ...lChart_Mobile/
I'm sure someone told me the B6.2 was different to the B6.1 for these pills. Confuses the hell out of me too
Old 15-11-2020
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G

Bits maybe different between each car in terms of C or D block width or heights but the way the pills change the setup remain the same.