Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

Old 09-09-2013

Would like to say a big thankyou to Dianne and the rest of the lads I spoke to yesterday for making me feel so welcome on my first meeting, I had a fantastic day despite stripping 3 spur gears in 3 of 5 runs!

Can't believe I've never been to Batley before the track is a great challenge with nice features and only 35 mins from home!!

Shall be seeing you all very soon!

Chris
Old 09-09-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneH View Post
Many thanks to everyone for their generosity - £670 raised in total so £335 will be donated to both charities - loal Breast Cancer Care Unit and Leeds Air Ambulance.
Fantastic Dianne. Great effort, and a decent amount of money raised for the good charities. Nice to see it going to local organisations.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-09-2013

Well done indeed to you all, Dianne is an absolute trooper n this day proves just what our hobby can do.. The money raised is brilliant for both the causes..

Well done to Jack(is he really only 10 yrs old..?)and also to Ross on your wins...(I guess Ross's pics will be up on the wall at MB n he will be asking Bally for a win bonus maybe..? yeh right.. lol..)

I noticed the indoor dates were up on the board but I naturally forgot to copy em down.. Will the website be updated with the dates or shall I watch out on here..? I hope to be attending the indoor club meets with my young un this year so look forward to meeting you all.. (BTW, I'm the fat guy in the red shirt just behind Jacks right ear in the pics..)

Cheers...