Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > East of England

Old 30-03-2013
oOple Advertiser

Default CR4T Absima Steerwheel

Hi all
Anyone attending the BRCA Regional meeting at Holbeach on Bank Holiday Monday who would like to try a steerwheel transmitter for the first time or looking to upgrade to a newer unit, please come over and find me and you an have a try of the new Absima CR4T.

I can go through the many features of the radio and anyone who wants to install a receiver in their car can have a go to try the feel of this excellent new system.

Thanks
Alec
Old 21-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartalec View Post
Hi all
Anyone attending the BRCA Regional meeting at Holbeach on Bank Holiday Monday who would like to try a steerwheel transmitter for the first time or looking to upgrade to a newer unit, please come over and find me and you an have a try of the new Absima CR4T.

I can go through the many features of the radio and anyone who wants to install a receiver in their car can have a go to try the feel of this excellent new system.

Thanks
Alec
Hello smartalec,
I'm a returning driver so I'm getting all new kit and I'm thinking of getting this handset as it's got built in guides.
Is it really easy to use and set up? I used to run with sticks but I've decided to swap over to wheel after a 20 year break.
Any help or info would be very appreciated.
Cheers
Glenn
Old 22-10-2013
oOple Advertiser

Hi Glenn
Yes this wheel transmitter is extremely easy yo set up with its built in menus that are in plain english and easy to follow, each section has a hint button to tap so you can understand what each subtrim etc does.

If you are anywhere near Silverstone (northampton) come and have a go with mine before you decide.

Alec