Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events > 1/8th Off Road Events

Old 29-06-2010
Mad Member

Thumbs up UPDATE OF PODIUM RC ASTRO TURF CHALLENGE

Guys/Gals thought it would be nice for you all to be kept updated as much as possible about this event and i can assure you all as soon as any news or information comes to me i will be updating the posts to keep you all updated;

After the weekend i am pleased to announce that the following distrubuters have kindly agreed to donate some really nice prizes for our raffle for the 2 choosen charitys;

County Air Ambulance
R.O.H.B.T.S

May i thank the following Distrubuters for donating;

RC DISCO,HORIZION HOBBIES,CML

We are awaitng confirmation form all the other distrubuters;

Also the update on the following;

Saturday evening having a Small get together and possibly a bit of track fun (subject to weather and conditions) of the Famous Frankley Super lap

We have also kindly added another trophy to be presented on the Sunday at trophy presentation this is called;

THE GOLDEN HANDBAG AWARD

RACING WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING;

SATURDAY;

1 ROUND OF PRATICE

5 ROUNDS OF QUALIFYING

ALL 7 MINUTES

SUNDAY;

Sunday will have an additional 1 round of qualifying followed by 30 minutes Finals (subject to weather) and presentation of Trophies by Podium RC

You will be all pleased to know that the ON LINE BOOKING IN is now open for

THE PODIUM RC ASTRO TURF CHALLENGE

We have even got paypal so alot easier for everybody;

http://www.frankleymodelcarclub.co.u...odiumForm.html

We are also changing the track lay out on Saturday which will be open from Saturday 12.00 so if you wish for track prative why not book yourselves in for the Frankley Summer Series on Sunday;

We will also be using this new track layout for the Podium RC astro turf challenge

On line booking in form can be founde here ;

http://www.frankleymodelcarclub.co.u...okingform.html

Podium RC will be in attendance on Sunday so if you require wheels.tyres fuel or any spares please feel to give Lisa a call on ;

Telephone : 01743 466144

Crtpromachine

Last edited by crtpromachine; 29-06-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: ON LINE BOOOKING IN LIVE
Old 05-07-2010
Mad Member

We have also had confirmation back rom JC RACING to kindly donate some nice prizes for the rafle to take place at the

PODIUM RC ASTRO TURF CHALLENGE

I will keep you all updated on any further information and confirmation i receive

THIS IS THE IMORTANT BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU ARE FILLING THE ON LINE BOOKING IN WHERE IT ASKS YOU FOR CRYSTALS PLEASE ENSURE YOU TYPE NONE IN IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS THE ENTRY WILL NOT GO THROUGH MANY THANKS

Crtpromachine
Old 09-07-2010
Mad Member

Default UPDATE OF PODIUM RC ASTRO TURF CHALLENGE

On Wednesday i had a very large box delivered and inside this was

1 SLASH SHORT COURSE TRUCK WITH 2.4GHZ RADIO RTR

T-SHIRTS

LONG SLEEVE TOPS

TEAM T SHIRTS

May i take this oppurtunity in thanking Geoff from Traxxas for these superb gifts towards getting the raflle rolling for this event;

DISTRUBUTERS ON BOARD SO FAR AS FOLLOWS;

HORIZION HOBBIES,RC DISCO,JC RACING,CML, TRAXXAS,

Still awaitng for confirmation from other distrubuters and suppliers

May i also give a big thankyou to Mark Kay TKE EMBROIDERY & PRINT for doing all the T Shirts for us for this event;

Crtpromachine
Old 15-07-2010
Mad Member

May we also take this oppurtunity in giving a big thankyou to HPI for also sending us some lovely rc goodies also towards the raffle which will be taking place over the course of this 2 day event;

CAMPING !!!!!!!!!!

Is also available on Sunday night for those who wish to stay over if you do not fancy the long jouneys back home this will also be free of charge

DISTRUBUTERS ON BOARD SO FAR AS FOLLOWS;

HORIZION HOBBIES,RC DISCO,JC RACING,CML, TRAXXAS, HPI

Crtpromachine
Old 02-08-2010
Mad Member

We are also please to announce that there is going to be water available for this meeting it is literally 200yds from the main gate;

So there will be no problem for anyone with getting water over the period of the weekend

The butty van will also be there for the whole weekend for this event providing beautiful full english breakfast right through to burgers etc.. at lunch times

T Shirts are well nice which each driver will receive on booking in

Trophies are also going to be outstanding and with 30 trophys up for grabs i am pretty sure that some people will be walking away with a nice smile on there face;

Also along with the nice raffle prizes that are all coming in and along nicely courtsey of the following;

HORIZION HOBBIES,RC DISCO,JC RACING,CML, TRAXXAS,HPI

So do not delay this great event get those entries in to avoid disappointment

Crtpromachine
Old 20-08-2010
Mad Member

There will be a drives list available shortley so you will be able to see what competition you are up against if you are running truggy then do not fear as you are with me

As soon as i get time to sort everything out the listing will be here and any further information to follow

Crtpromachine
Old 01-09-2010
Mad Member

Default UPDATE OF PODIUM RC ASTRO TURF CHALLENGE

Due to numerous drivers requesting a move of date for this event we are going to work very hard at resolving this over the weekend;

We will keep you all informed as to if and when the date changes and what the date will be;

N.B The preferred date is Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th September

This would be the perfect oppurtunity for you all to have some pratice and quality track time prior to the Champion of Champions

Crtpromachine
Old 05-09-2010
Mad Member

Due to numerous requests and a unforseen medical issue;

The Podium RC Astroturf Challenge 2010 date has changed to the Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th September so no excuse get those entries in ASAP;

Online Booking in found here;

http://www.frankleymodelcarclub.co.u...odiumForm.html

Postal Entry Forms found here;

http://www.podiumrc.co.uk/pdf/frankley18sep10.pdf

You can either run both days or just the Sunday for those people who cannot make it both days;

Entry fee will STILL be £20 to cover costs of the t shirts whether you run 1 OR BOTH DAYS

Crtpromachine
Old 14-09-2010
Mad Member

All drivers you can book in for this fantastic 2 day meeting till Thursday 23rd September but there will be no guarantee of you receiving your T Shirt size but will still get a t shirt

So avoid dissapointment please make sure you get those entries by this date;

There are major track developments starting on Monday 20th September along with this it will add a bit of spice into the all new track layout that will be all done,ready and in place to run at the podium RC Astro turf event;

All the trophies have arrived with us and they are really nice,champagne fetched last week and all the prisez kindly donated by distrubuters and suppliers are arriving with us as well

Crtpromachine
Old 19-09-2010
Mad Member

Well guys Monday is the big day for FMCC where the first stage of the track re development starts to take place and i can assure you all are you going to be in for a suprise for the weekend approaching for the Podium RC Astroturf Challenge;

As the work takes place there will be pictures taken which i am sure Glyn will kindly post or there again he may not and keep it all a suprise

Any driver still wishing to book in for this event can still do so but there will be no guarantee on the t shirt size you will receive on booking on Saturday morning;

I will do my upmost to keep the drivers list updated for you all as often as i can

Crtpromachine