Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 25-09-2016

Default Floureon 3s lipo?

What is people's opinions on the Floureon lipo's specifically the 5500 3s ones . I know they will not be as good as the more expensive branded ones but more importantly are they safe ? Anybody had any issues ? Or is it stay clear ? Any info appreciated as I don't want to spend money on something that isn't up to the job .
Old 25-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice View Post
What is people's opinions on the Floureon lipo's specifically the 5500 3s ones . I know they will not be as good as the more expensive branded ones but more importantly are they safe ? Anybody had any issues ? Or is it stay clear ? Any info appreciated as I don't want to spend money on something that isn't up to the job .
I bought a 5200 2S. Used it 3 times had no issues. If you buying the hard case version make sure if fits the car. With the cables sticking up out of the battery it could hit your body work.
Old 25-09-2016
Mad Member

Can recall seeing some posts somewhere (MSUK maybe?) with swollen and cracked cases after only a few runs. Probably worth extending your search for info as I doubt there will be many people on here using them.

Fwiw. Gens ace and turningy nanotechs are both cheap and reliable. There will be hundreds of users of both on here.
Old 25-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr View Post
Can recall seeing some posts somewhere (MSUK maybe?) with swollen and cracked cases after only a few runs. Probably worth extending your search for info as I doubt there will be many people on here using them.

Fwiw. Gens ace and turningy nanotechs are both cheap and reliable. There will be hundreds of users of both on here.
Cheers , I think I will stick to Turningy ones that I have been using I found some similar reports of swelling .