Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > oOple Talk

Old 23-07-2010

Default 1st outing off road of KONA Buffer Truggy

Sherwood Pines MTB Park!!!

I thought we would never get out of that forest. When we asked a guy in the car park were the red route start he looked at us as if to say err dont think you should be doing that route. Think he was right ! Oh my god it says expert on all the sign posts for a reason but we got round. 7.8 miles out of 8 and we took one wrong turn.

A wrong turn which put us back to the other side of the park and 5 miles later when we found someone they pointed us in the right direction. The pics were take after we had collapsed for ten mins on the grass.

Some of the downhills jumps tress berms mud holes were amazing.

When tony said his 10 year old was coming along i thought he would slow us down... Nope we could hardly keep up. with the little one on point followed by tony then me dropping through the woods all i could hear was the little un wooping and yeaah ing. Followed by "OH shit " from tony and then "Im gonna die from me"... It must have been funny listning to us. For a ten year old he was amazing fearless and strong.

There was sweat on the lense so me and tony look like shrek and donkey.

I am worn out and saddle sore..

I dont think any one of 24 stones has been round that trail !!!!

Weight loss only requires one frame of mind
" DO OR DO NOT ! THERE IS NO TRY "
Old 24-07-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy View Post
Sherwood Pines MTB Park!!!

I thought we would never get out of that forest. When we asked a guy in the car park were the red route start he looked at us as if to say err dont think you should be doing that route. Think he was right ! Oh my god it says expert on all the sign posts for a reason but we got round. 7.8 miles out of 8 and we took one wrong turn.

A wrong turn which put us back to the other side of the park and 5 miles later when we found someone they pointed us in the right direction. The pics were take after we had collapsed for ten mins on the grass.

Some of the downhills jumps tress berms mud holes were amazing.

When tony said his 10 year old was coming along i thought he would slow us down... Nope we could hardly keep up. with the little one on point followed by tony then me dropping through the woods all i could hear was the little un wooping and yeaah ing. Followed by "OH shit " from tony and then "Im gonna die from me"... It must have been funny listning to us. For a ten year old he was amazing fearless and strong.

There was sweat on the lense so me and tony look like shrek and donkey.

I am worn out and saddle sore..

I dont think any one of 24 stones has been round that trail !!!!

Hey Bondy,

You cant beat the trails in Sherwood Pines mate for training, I've spent many hours on those trails & when i was younger in competition too.

If you feeling brave you want to hit the Cannock Chase trails you & Tony will enjoy that one. too.

You are looking really well for it all though Buddy

Kyosho MP9 TKI2
Team Orion CRF US edition & Team Orion CRF Alpha 5port
Kyosho ZX-5 FS2
Kyosho RB5 SP2
LRP SXX TC & Brushless X12
Speed Passion
Old 24-07-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Good on yeh fella, i've got about 5 stone i need to get rid of or as me doctor put it "the whole weight of a small child" maybe we should have a FATOFF I was doing about 3 miles a night on my bike and lost 1 1/2 stone in 6 weeks but have put it back on and a bit more I need to get back in the saddle.