Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > oOple Talk

Old 29-10-2007
Mad Member

Default "joke of the month"

Lets share a little humour to lighten up them boring Mondays after a Sundays racing.

Elton John goes to a tattooist and asks for a roles royce tattooed on his penis. The tattooist replist "youd be better off with a range rover mate, It would'nt get stuck in all the sh*t"

Know Any better jokes ??
Old 29-10-2007
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to mattym0310

in appropriate

Team Associated b4
Team Associated b44
Old 29-10-2007
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Southwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattym0310 View Post
Renault have announced their new people carrier this week. perfect to take on holiday as it has got huge amounts of room in the back, so much so that you could lose your kids in it.. they called it the renault Mc Cann

or..

whats worse than letting Micheal Jackson baby sit your kids??

let the Mc Canns take them on holiday
Not funny in the slightest.
Old 29-10-2007
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to josh_smaxx

It's wise to remember how easily e-mail can be misused, sometimes unintentionally, with serious consequences.
Consider the case of the Illinois man who left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail.
Unfortunately, when typing her address, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly woman whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.
At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife, Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

Old 29-10-2007

Send a message via MSN to LEGEND
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_smaxx View Post
It's wise to remember how easily e-mail can be misused, sometimes unintentionally, with serious consequences.
Consider the case of the Illinois man who left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail.
Unfortunately, when typing her address, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly woman whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.
At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife, Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

Just read that and i couldn't stop laughing .
Old 29-10-2007
Spends too long on oOple ...

What's George Michael and a pair of wellies got in common???????

They both get sucked off in bogs
Old 29-10-2007
Mad Member

lmao
Old 29-10-2007
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGEND View Post
Just read that and i couldn't stop laughing .
If you liked that, then i know you will like this, knowing what type of things you laugh at normally

Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops, never mind. I didn't see your sign."
It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My friend comes over and says "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."
A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big 'ol stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope — talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."
I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one way to test it. "Alright Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good... They want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you." "Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don't wanna lose it."
Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. Said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. Here's your sign."
We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then says, "Darn that's hot!" See? If he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.
I learned to drive an 18 wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't ya know I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it out no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning..ok..no problem. I thought sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked "So..is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig and then back to him and said "No, I'm delivering a bridge... here's your sign."

PS, Legend, wont be bugging you to lend that speedo anymore
Old 29-10-2007

Send a message via MSN to AndyM

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"
So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I Understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit."
Old 29-10-2007
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to mattym0310

On Christmas morning a cop on horseback is sitting at a traffic light, and next to him is a kid on his shiny new bike. The cop says to the kid, "Nice bike you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"The kid replies, "Yeah."
The cop says, "Well, next year tell Santa to put a tail-light on that bike." The cop then proceeds to issue the kid a £20.00 bicycle safety violation ticket.
The kid takes the ticket and before he rides off says, "By the way, that's a nice horse you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"
Humoring the kid, the cop says, "Yeah, he sure did." The kid continued, "Well, next year tell Santa to put the dick underneath the horse, instead of on top."

Team Associated b4
Team Associated b44
Old 29-10-2007

Send a message via MSN to AndyM

A man walks into a pharmacy, buys a condom, then walks out of the store
laughing hysterically. The pharmacist thinks this is weird, but, hey, there's
no law preventing weird people from buying condoms. Maybe it's a good thing. The next day, the man comes back to the store, purchases another condom, and
once again he leaves the store laughing wildly. This piques the interest of
the pharmacist. What's so funny about buying a rubber, anyway? So he tells his clerk, "If this guy ever comes back, I want you to follow him to see where he goes." Sure enough, the next day the laugher is back. He buys the condom, starts
cracking up, then leaves. The pharmacist tells his clerk to go follow the
guy. About an hour later, the clerk comes back to the store.
"Did you follow him? Where did he go?" asks the pharmacist.
The clerk replies "Your house."
Old 29-10-2007
oOple Contributor

Send a message via MSN to rcracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattym0310 View Post
On Christmas morning a cop on horseback is sitting at a traffic light, and next to him is a kid on his shiny new bike. The cop says to the kid, "Nice bike you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"The kid replies, "Yeah."
The cop says, "Well, next year tell Santa to put a tail-light on that bike." The cop then proceeds to issue the kid a £20.00 bicycle safety violation ticket.
The kid takes the ticket and before he rides off says, "By the way, that's a nice horse you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"
Humoring the kid, the cop says, "Yeah, he sure did." The kid continued, "Well, next year tell Santa to put the dick underneath the horse, instead of on top."
after your other joke u shud have signed out matty
Old 29-10-2007
Mad Member

Little boy walks into the bathroom, and sees his Daddy naked in the shower.

"Daddy, Daddy, what are those for?"

"Four??!! "
Old 30-10-2007

Default ...

little tommy comes downstairs one morning to breakfast and asks his mum and dad

"what was all that noise you and mummy were making last night downstairs?"
embarrased and trying to think quickly they blurt out
"making a cake"...

couple of days later tommy comes downstairs again and says..

"mummy and daddy were making a cake again last night"

how do you know, ask mum and dad.

because i licked the icing off the sofa arm when you went to bed.
Old 30-10-2007
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by losidan View Post
little tommy comes downstairs one morning to breakfast and asks his mum and dad

"what was all that noise you and mummy were making last night downstairs?"
embarrased and trying to think quickly they blurt out
"making a cake"...

couple of days later tommy comes downstairs again and says..

"mummy and daddy were making a cake again last night"

how do you know, ask mum and dad.

because i licked the icing off the sofa arm when you went to bed.
Thats so so wrong yet funny
Old 30-10-2007
Mad Member

Clarkson defended Camilla Parker-Bowles "People often criticise her because she's approaching 60, but they forget that Princess Diana was approaching 120 when she went into that tunnel."
Old 30-10-2007
Spends too long on oOple ...

thats low dude.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 30-10-2007

Also stolen off of the facebook group "jeremy clarkson should be PM" i'm onto you !
Old 30-10-2007
Mad Member

yes thats where i saw it,
Old 30-10-2007
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

There is some funny stuff on here