Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > East of England

Old 27-03-2014

Default Round 1 Herts Booking in OPEN

I am pleased to say that booking in for round 1 of this years EoE regionals is now open. This will close at 23.59 on the Tuesday 22nd April.
Please note this year each event is a pre book & pre pay series to save time at a meeting and prevent people from block booking without actually turning up.
Booking in can be found at www.centralbooking.org You will need to register and build your driver profile, car details, pt etc etc, which can then be used to book into each event.
Please follow the following to help you book in.
  • Please make sure you click on the correct class logo you wish to book in to.
  • Please make sure your details are correct, Crystals, pt's are important.
  • If you wish to race in more than one class you need to enter each class seperately.
Entry fee is £10 for one class and £15 for two classes. With each class being a seperate event you will need to pay £10 per class and I will give you your £5 discount on the day of the meeting.
Multi class booking with different prices is something Central Booking are looking at re-writing and trialing during the year, so for now this is the best solution.
Old 07-04-2014
Mad Member

Is it just me or is central booking a pain in the arse to register with?

I've set-up a log-in and every time I go to book in it asks me to complete my profile, which I must have done half a dozen times now!!!!!

Reckon the site must have been busy when I was trying, has worked fine this morning!!

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!

Last edited by jcb; 08-04-2014 at 05:58 AM. Reason: booked in now!