Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 29-10-2012

Default Big Electronics Sale

Hi all,

I have decided to sell all of my RC gear so here we are.

All prices are inclusive of p&p and this is reflected by the increased cost of Royal Mail postage prices.

Please feel free to pay via PayPal goods and please add 3.4% to cover fees please.

Spektrum S3060 servo. SOLD

Only been used twice since new, in mint boxed condition. This is the exact same servo as the Savox 1256. Includes alloy servo horn.

£40 posted............

Team Orion Vortex Experience Buggy 14T brushless motor.

In used but good condition, untested and the motor feels rough when I turn the shaft so it could be faulty but I'm not sure.

£10 posted..........

Turnigy Nano-Tech 25C 4000mah 14.8v lipo battery.

In used but good condition, perfectly balanced and placed on storage charge when not in use. Fitted with EC5 connectors and has only had 20-30 charges. 25C discharge rate.

£27.50 posted............

Vapextech 1600mah 6.6v Life battery.

Ideal to replace a hump pack receiver battery for a nitro car, I had it fitted to a Hobao Hyper Star. No need for lipo regulator.

Only charged about 10 times and in perfect working order with no damage to cells, wires etc.

£12.50 posted........

Spektrum SR300 Sport receiver.

In used but excellent condition with bind plug. Only used a few times in a Mini 8ight.

£20 posted........

MyLaps Harry personal transponder. SOLD

In used but excellent condition, no damage to wires etc. Comes in original pouch with manual, mounting clip and decals.

£55 posted......

Vampire racing 6800mah 70C lipo stick pack.

There are 2 of these available, in used but excellent boxed condition. Only had 15-20 cycles and balanced every time and storage charged if not in use for a week or more.

If both bought @ full price, I will include a lipo charging sack and balance charge lead free of charge.

£40 posted each or both for £75........

Team Losi Mini 8ight - Gen's Ace 1800mah Lipo // EZRun 35A ESC