Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > I Made This !

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-08-2015
Mad Member

Default FF210 - FWD Buggy Conversion Kit

So here we go... finally. The FF210 Buggy is ready for production! On behalf of ORB Racing I'd like to say we're ready to share the front-wheel-drive experience with you – now the question remains: are you ready?

What is the FF210?
The FF210 is a conversion kit that turns the Team Durango DEX210V2 and DEX210 into a competitive front-wheel-drive buggy for low-medium bite surfaces such as dirt, outdoor clay, grass and wet astroturf.

What makes the FF210 unique?
The front-wheel-drive concept offers higher cornering speeds than rear-wheel-drive buggies whilst also maintaining better stability, resulting in a car that is both consistent and quick. In addition to that, the majority of the car is made with state-of-the-art materials and production techniques, amongst which the use of additive manufacturing.

What’s does the kit consist of?
In the kit are nylon 3D components (dyed black), carbon fibre composite plates, a clear polycarbonate bodyshell and some small parts and hardware. In addition with a (separately available) Team Durango DEX210V2 donor vehicle and electronics, you can build the FWD Buggy. With addition of a few parts, the conversion kit is also compatible with the DEX210 (details available in the price list, see at the end of the post).

I am interested. How do I go from here?
We have opened up a pre-order until the 25th of August for the first batch. The kit and parts are directly available from us by email: Orbracing@gmail.com (Please not through PM, my inbox is pretty full). We are also working to get a webshop online as soon as possible - until that time, the price list is available through this link.

PS @ Mods: I have thought about whether to place this under sales or here, and in the end I thought the FWD project would be more appropriately placed in this 'DIY' section, as here people can reply to ask questions and discuss the car. If you feel otherwise, could we discuss an appropriate solution?

3D Printing Upgrade Parts - FF210 Buggy

Last edited by Origineelreclamebord; 14-08-2015 at 09:16 PM.