Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 18-11-2018

Default Schumacher Replacement Parts Availablility?

Have a KF2SE, don't have any desire to get a different car. I'm located in the U.S. and my local track stocks Schumacher parts. Not too concerned if they stop carrying KF2 specific parts, as the KC is quickly replacing the KF2's there.

I'm just curious if anyone knows how Schumacher continues support for their old models. Are parts going to be hard to find in a few years or stop being manufactured? I don't mind ordering online/overseas as long as I can consistently find parts.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, just figured this would be the place to ask. Coming from a background with RC helicopters, I love Schumacher's design choices. The carbon fiber, CNC work, and drivetrain on the Schumacher is something that I really like compared to other cars I see at the track. Thanks!
Old 19-11-2018

Default Spares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyzboy View Post
Have a KF2SE, don't have any desire to get a different car. I'm located in the U.S. and my local track stocks Schumacher parts. Not too concerned if they stop carrying KF2 specific parts, as the KC is quickly replacing the KF2's there.

I'm just curious if anyone knows how Schumacher continues support for their old models. Are parts going to be hard to find in a few years or stop being manufactured? I don't mind ordering online/overseas as long as I can consistently find parts.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, just figured this would be the place to ask. Coming from a background with RC helicopters, I love Schumacher's design choices. The carbon fiber, CNC work, and drivetrain on the Schumacher is something that I really like compared to other cars I see at the track. Thanks!
Hi There, if you drop onto the website you have a choice of spares for recent cars and vintage cars and this list goes way back and availability looks good . Drop them an email on your specific car and they will help.
Lee Hankins