Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > oOple Talk

Old 01-10-2008
Mad Member

Default In car DVD Player

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Im after a screen that i can put in the rear of my car so my little un can watch dvds when on long journeys. I have noticed somebody selling monitors inside the headrests and they do look good but not sure if anybody has had experience of them. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Cheers
Old 01-10-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

i have a 9in portable dvd player for my little boy. picture and sound are pretty good. it also plays DivX files for torrent downloads etc. Has built in freeview as well, but never really used it on the road, only plugged into a home ariel.

mounts to the back of the front car seat, screen spins round 180 degrees tablet style for mounting. It's pretty good and keeps him well entertained on long journeys. Wasn't overly cheap when i got it a couple of years ago, but has been a life saver at times!

If i was going for one now, i'd have to say i would just get one of the netbooks, like an acer aspire one, for about £200. Can copy several DVD's/DivX onto it for journeys, but is far more useful when not needed in the car!

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback