Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > I Made This !

Old 28-02-2009

Default My Schumacher eHavoc...

Hi all,

I just thought some of you might like to see my latest project that I just finished (literally, I tightened the last turnbuckle this morning!). It's a Schumacher Havoc that I've converted to brushless power. Sorry about the pics, I know they're not the greatest.

Some earlier pics, when it was unfinished:

And the motor, which I just installed last night. This thing is pretty sizeable!

She's powered by a Castle Mamba Monster V1 ESC (updated to the latest firmware and case), Castle-Neu 2200kv motor, and a 5S Elite 35C 5000mah LiPo pack which I've put a lexan case around. The battery tray is a custom-dimensioned RC-Monster delrin tray, and the motor mount is a custom CAD design made from 6mm and 5mm 6061 aluminium; it also helps brace the chassis. I had to do a few more modifications (like moving the steering servo, etc), but it's a fairly simple conversion. The Havoc's a great basher truck though, and I love brushless...so it made sense in my mind.

Thanks for looking! I'll see if I can get a vid when I run it, if anyone's interested.