Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > International fOrums > Aussie

Old 05-04-2010

Default Legal Motors

So I am looking to join a club when I return home later this year, but am in the process of building up my car now. Most clubs refer to the AARCMCC rules from Brushless motors that are permitted, for the different classes. The last update to these rules was over 14 months ago, and I was just wondering whether they ever update this list. In particular, I am wanting to know whether or not Novak's Ballistic Motors are likely to be included in this all important list, as Novak is apparently discontinuing the Velocity spec motors and having the Ballistics take over, to coincide with the Kenetic's replacement of the GTBs.
What's the low down, in the clubs?
Cheers
Old 07-04-2010

most clubs/organisations in australia utilise the ROAR approval list. novak ballistic motors are legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Corgi View Post
So I am looking to join a club when I return home later this year, but am in the process of building up my car now. Most clubs refer to the AARCMCC rules from Brushless motors that are permitted, for the different classes. The last update to these rules was over 14 months ago, and I was just wondering whether they ever update this list. In particular, I am wanting to know whether or not Novak's Ballistic Motors are likely to be included in this all important list, as Novak is apparently discontinuing the Velocity spec motors and having the Ballistics take over, to coincide with the Kenetic's replacement of the GTBs.
What's the low down, in the clubs?
Cheers
Old 07-04-2010

Excellent, thanks