Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2011
Mad Member

Default National model shop support

Does anybody know the official situation with model shop attendance at Nationals this coming season?

Last year i personally thought that there was a major lack of support at almost every national with a shop.

Whats the deal with Nationals? Is there supposed to be a nominated shop supporting each National or is a free for all for shops just to turn up and trade?

I have just been speaking about this to someone and they suggested that each National could be supported by 1 nominated model shop maybe local to that said track so that at least we as racers know that who to look for and maybe pre-order bits a week in advance if need be.

The only down side would be that the model shop would have to make sure that they were carrying a huge range of spares etc for all cars as their reputation may be on the line if they didnt deliver etc.

I have since stopped using certain shops that were in my eyes one of the best online after one of the Nationals as they couldnt be bothered with my business and i was stuck scratching around for bits miles from home!!

Any thoughts??
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback