Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 28-11-2011

Default Megavalanche MTB race

I know that a fair few Ooplers are also riders, aswell as internet magicians, and so for the riders, here is a video of our 2011 Megavalanche/Mountain of Hell trip, with crashes-a-plenty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Kb3N4U598

Now for the internet wizards............ I made this video with the full intention of gaining hundreds of thousands of hits instantly, and becoming an internet phenomenon. I planned to cash in this fame and become rich beyond my wildest dreams, leaving my job, and buying an awesome car and crib. As I was rather keen on living this lifestyle, I put an enormous effort into both making and editing this video, and so you can only imagine my dismay at having only 34 views after 4 months (and most of those were me!). Now I have tagged it with every fricking word imaginable, but nothing.

If a fat man lip-synching a song can get 5m views, why can't me crashing down a mountain and a miserable Frenchman get like 10 000? I'd be happy with that..........

So does anyone have any ideas on how to get views on youtube?

Cheers

Lloyd
Old 28-11-2011

Its better than watching a fat man sing! Seen this race in a bike magazine, looks mental. Makes me want to go rip up pines now.

Have you thought about sending it in to bike magazine's they usually tweet or print stuff in their mag about biking videos. Could even post it on mountain biking groups on facebook too.
Old 28-11-2011
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Send a message via MSN to ben

Great video, plenty of people stacking it! Get it stuck on a few bike forums, email it round aswell.
Old 28-11-2011

The link doesn't work for me.