Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

Old 18-03-2016

Default Sunday 20 March.. Whitcliffe indoors

The last scheduled meeting, ever, at Whitcliffe is this coming Sunday. Scheduled from 1 - 6pm. Let's try and make it a meeting to remember..( for good reasons.😃 )...
Has anybody contacted Whitcliffe re. earlier access to set the track up..? and is the Race Controller..John...available for a possible earlier start..?..
Team Associated B4.2
RC10 Worlds
Old 18-03-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aire valley View Post
The last scheduled meeting, ever, at Whitcliffe is this coming Sunday. Scheduled from 1 - 6pm. Let's try and make it a meeting to remember..( for good reasons.😃 )...
Has anybody contacted Whitcliffe re. earlier access to set the track up..? and is the Race Controller..John...available for a possible earlier start..?..
Alan, the hours we have are 1-6pm. Club members normally get there from 12.45pm to get the track waiting at the rear door, and I'll get in to sweep as soon as i can.
Given the Bradby cup is on at RHR, there may be a reduced attendance from what we've been used to. All the same, we'll enjoy the last Whitcliffe meeting.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 18-03-2016

Neal.... I know the normal bookings..! Just that, on a couple of occasions, over the winter, the hall has been empty prior to our booking..we could possibly have had longer meetings on those occasions.
I just wondered, this being the last meeting, if there was a chance of getting in earlier..
Please don't forget the motor... I will try to remember to bring the cash..!
Team Associated B4.2
RC10 Worlds
Old 20-03-2016

Excellent meeting today.. some very good driving and good atmosphere...Shame it was the last meeting there, but "outdoors" to look forward to ( track clean up seems to be progressing nicely, thanks to some hard workers.!) and a whole new experience to look forward to next winter.
Many thanks to John, and Jon, for keeping the meetings going..
Team Associated B4.2
RC10 Worlds