Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 24-03-2011
Mad Member

Default Sanwa Super Exzes Throttle Problem

With Spektrum 2.4 module, was working fine, switched off and 10 minutes later switched on, now no throttle at all, steering still OK. Same problem on three cars.

Have re-bonded but make no difference. Able to bond to a wheel set and all works – so it’s the Exzes or the 2.4 module, my feeling is the handset, have looked for disconnected cables, will try reversing the channels but anybody any experience of testing the throttle pot or anything.

Like the transmitter (oldie but goodie) but feel a replacement coming on.
Old 24-03-2011

Hi, if you are handy with a screwdriver take the back off the handset, have a look at the throttle pot itself while moving the stick, I have had one where the clamp around the pot end has come slack or is broken, might be something else electrical but well worth checking
Old 26-03-2011
Mad Member

Thanks Pugs, had the back off a few times in the past, have taken the throttle pot out, turning by hand everything works, its the clamp that locks around the pot spindle, cannot tighten the screw (broken plastic) - may be able to fit a longer screw & with a bit of superglue..........
Old 26-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJC View Post
Thanks Pugs, had the back off a few times in the past, have taken the throttle pot out, turning by hand everything works, its the clamp that locks around the pot spindle, cannot tighten the screw (broken plastic) - may be able to fit a longer screw & with a bit of superglue..........
have had to do this with mine in the past,although all i used was some glue and it worked t treat