Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 11-10-2013

Default RC scale tank - quadcopters joblot.

My apologies if this wasn't allowed to be posted, I couldn't find anything in the rules about not being allowed to post though and I checked both pages.
Also just a small note, I know I'm not a regular member on here with no trader feedback, but I am under the same name on MSUK, Maxbashing etc... With pages of 100% positive feedback, I'm also on eBay (PM me for my eBay username) with 500+ 100% positive feedback, so rest assured I'm a trusty person.

Onto the topic...
So I only quite recently purchased this but after having a few issues with it me and the seller came to an agreement, so it's now up for sale.
It appears to be having some signal issues, the battery in the tx is fine and although it came with a dud battery, I will include another one which has only been used a couple of times, it doesn't fit inside the battery tray but with a bit of re-routing of wires it could sit inside the tank very easily.
I also know that works perfectly.
Now onto the problem in question.
When the tank is powered up, it will sit there happily without moving, when you go to say move the turret round, it will sometimes go to set off forwards, once you let the button off then try again it will just move the turret.
Same applies with other aspects, sometimes when you go to move forwards it will go either backwards or will fire.
Me nor the seller could figure out what the issue was and I really just don't have the experience with tank electrics to figure it out.
I also don't really have the time to be completely stripping it, and again don't really have the knowledge.
All the sounds and fire motion works etc... I'm really not sure what to ask for it at all, but I know the postage is going to be easily £15.
I'm going to put the price at £30, which includes post but please add 4% for the Paypal fees.
With the price they go for new, it's worth that just for the tracks, canon, shell etc...

Please look at the pictures carefully, I always take good quality and good size images so theirs no excuse.
It does come with the extra battery but I haven't pictured that.
If you have any questions or offers, feel free to drop me a PM.

Next up, my quads.
One is a Heliguy Viper, the other is a 'Flying Saucer' they're basically both Hubsans, with different names, use all the same gear, just different coloured bodies.
Their is 2 complete RTF quads, with a spare chassis/body, 10 LiPos, the blue ones are 380mAh which I've had 18 minutes from (light flying) but the more average is around 12-13 minutes per battery, only one charge wire because for some reason the other has disappeared, but they're only pence to buy if you want to charge a few at once.
Their is also spare motors, a spare board, spare props etc... Their is 3 TX's because I broke a motor on my old one, so the TX on the far left is bound to the spare board, if you wanted to get 2 more motors and build that one too, just a bit of soldering and you've got 3 complete quads, or keep it for spares as I have done.
The middle TX is for the 'Flying Saucer' quad (right) and the more traditional 'Hubsan' TX is for the Viper.
It apparently makes the quad easier to fly, so it would be perfec for either a first timer or a kid perhaps.
I've uploaded a video of them both flying, a random couple of the LiPos have been tested and everything is working 100% as it should!
Price wise, I think about £55 with postage and fees included would be fair for what is included.