Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

Old 10-10-2010

Send a message via MSN to Alex_X6
Default Hello Guys - More news from Portugal and my X6 squared

I guys, remeber me? Bruno Alexandre Carmo aka Alex_X6 from Portugal , i have my x6 squared since 10 months ago, and i have to tell, love it... in the begining of the year i win the indoor "Super Models" winter series whit my x6... 3 tracks diferents off carpet, 3 races... i win this trophy whit my x6 squared...

at the same time of this trophy , whit was hapening another indoor Trophy, "LOL race winter series" - the same thing, 3 races, 3 tracks off carpet... in this trophy i achive de 2º place whit my x6 squared;

In may unti setember, starts the Outdoor season, whith te "Outdoor masters" off Portugal... 5 races, 3 diferent tracks... many people try to demove-me to change car\chassi, they said that mid motor is not good to Outdoor... but i do not listen, and stay "in the family".. the results... the results can´t be better; 5 - races, 5 - TQ, 5 - 1º place

in this summer, it hapends the "Night Masters"... it´s a trophy that its made in late afternon since the night... 3 races at the same tracks.. In this trophy, i made 3 races, 3 TQ, and 3 1º places;

3 months ago, a local store, made a new event, endurace race, 2 hours non stop, 2 cars, one Personal Transponder - carpet track Indoor; me (whit x6 squared) and my friend (whit asso b4) win this chalenge;

In conclusion, this season was a very good season to me and to my x6 squared;

Super Models Winter series (3 races) - 3º, 1º, 1º = 1º place
LOL race Winter Series - (3 races) - 3º, 2º, 2º = 2º place
Buggys endurace 2hours - 1º place
Night Masters chalenge - (3 races) - TQ + 1º, TQ +1º, TQ +1º = 1º place
Outdoor Masters chalenge - (5 races) - TQ + 1º, TQ +1º, TQ + 1º, TQ +1º, TQ + 1º = 1º place

now im start to training in the local track of carpet to PETIT RC... i hope that i learn very much about 2wd and that i see and meet some of you guys, and BIG E

im sad because is no stores em Portugal whit x-factory... im the only one race whit x6 factory. many time im very dificult to buy spares and ups... stores had out of stock many time, and the stores that have stock, the postage to Portugal is very expensive its being very dificult to me being in the competition and do not have suport in Portugal to my choice

i hope i do not to have to change brand because of this sometime...

i think next year a friend of mine race whit x6 squared to

cheers pips, and i hope that was a good notice to the family the good results from x6 squared em Portugal..
Old 10-10-2010

Send a message via MSN to Anibal Henriques

I must say that guy is a bullet ,it is very dificult to get closed to him ,is fast as horse .Let us win just for once ,please
In Portugal Bruno rules in 2wd
Old 12-10-2010
Mad Member

Congratulations Bruno. 2010 will be a season you remember all your life; you can be justifiably proud. We are proud of you!

Luckily, it's mostly the AE front end parts that break, and these should be available at your local hobby store. Please talk to the owner of your favorite hobby store and have him contact us. We always want to expand the Dealer Family. In the meantime you might contact D.M.S. Racing in U.K. for fast shipping and good prices. And, of course, you are welcome to order from us. We normally ship in 24 hours and packages to Portugal should take about 10 days.

Congratulations again. That's one heck of a season, and it takes a good driver to perform with that consistency over an entire season. Perhaps some others are beginning to think just a small part of your success may be due to the car?

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC
Old 12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungChazz View Post
Congratulations Bruno. 2010 will be a season you remember all your life; you can be justifiably proud. We are proud of you!
Tanks Chazz, thats right, im gonna remember this season for life tanks for de suport!

Quote:
Luckily, it's mostly the AE front end parts that break, and these should be available at your local hobby store. Please talk to the owner of your favorite hobby store and have him contact us. We always want to expand the Dealer Family. In the meantime you might contact D.M.S. Racing in U.K. for fast shipping and good prices. And, of course, you are welcome to order from us. We normally ship in 24 hours and packages to Portugal should take about 10 days.
im gonna talk whit my rc store em Portugal, "SuperModels" to talk to you...

this morning i see dms store... its a good option for sure ...

the front parts its that i broke more for sure, but im already have problemas whit the rear arms sometimes and one time whit graphite chassi, i broke de "nose", and was very dificult to get one to replace... fortunly, i had another one for spare when i bought the conversion

Quote:
Congratulations again. That's one heck of a season, and it takes a good driver to perform with that consistency over an entire season. Perhaps some others are beginning to think just a small part of your success may be due to the car?
that´s completly right... some guys said that the results come only because of the car ...i say to them: "so? buy a x6 squared to"

but they have a short memory.. they forgot that when i´ved run whit b4 i made some good results to...

i made the conversion because i´ve tried a mid motor (losi cr) and my conclusion was that for my type of driving, a mid motor "was my face", so i bet on x6, and i´m very happy whit the choice. my driving was more stabe, consistent, better jumps and better control whit the tipical "smoth movement of x6"

once again tanks for the suport.. sorry my bad english
Old 12-10-2010
Mad Member

Alex, your English gets the job done just fine!

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC
Old 12-10-2010

Yeah good job Alex

Make sure you pop over and say hello at Petit and we can have a talk.

E.
Old 12-10-2010

Agreed with Chazz on the DMS part. They are fast on shipping with reasonable price.
Old 12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big E View Post
Yeah good job Alex

E.
Tanks E. for sure im going there and talk to you... my name is already in the driver list, and the plain is paid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabuchi_Johnson_Lee View Post
Agreed with Chazz on the DMS part. They are fast on shipping with reasonable price.

tanks
Old 12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big E View Post
Yeah good job Alex

E.
Congrats Alex for those "Ellis Replica" reuslts !
And i can confirm you that Ellis is a very nice guy. At the last Petitrace, i came to see him for some setup advices...
He stopped right away what he was doing, took my car and almost made an entire scan of it from camber to shocks setup!

Thanks again E...
Old 12-10-2010

i just can´t sleep right... heheheh

come petit, come.... 3 months
Old 14-12-2010

with indoor season start a few months ago, me and my x6 participate in some races in Portugal. After the x6 prove is value in the Outdoor tracks, and sometimes in carpet, im race at astroturf, on UMDEZ GP 2010 - Off Road Edition - full astroturf:

im made TQ and 1º place...

i show you a video from 1 of the 3 finals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cDJli_yu70

hope you like, coments from the setup of the car to make him better are welcome..

in this last weeknd i won the Indoor Mag8 (portugal), that it was a trophy off 3 races in carpet track... when the video is online i show to you to... the results was:

1º race - 2º place
2º race - 2º place
3º race - 1º place - 1º TQ

ps: sorry for my bad inglish