Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 22-05-2014
Mad Member

Default Track work day needed Saturday 31st May

Right bury members and non members
We need your help as you've probably noticed in recent weeks the amount of hose needed to lay a track has been stretched to it's maximum. We have over 100 metres of new hose in the cabin yet to be filled with stone (which is on top of the rostrum) and we need several people to help fill that hose. Doing this would enable us to create longer and better track layouts for you and would also look better (all being yellow in colour)
Also as some of you will have experienced with sand and small stones getting in some of your spur gears the track has needed for some time a complete clean and the excess sand removed. We have arranged for an industrial Hoover to be rented for the day to make the surface perfect for racing but we'll still need help.

We know you guys have busy lives but we feel you make the effort to race so you should make the effort to spare even just 1 hour and it would help massively.
What we are offering though for an added incentive is for anyone who can come down for at least one hour to help will receive a voucher for a free race meeting to be used whenever they choose regardless if they're a member or not (apart from the regional)
Please come down and make bury the standard it should be
G Paint
Answer RC
Old 30-05-2014
Mad Member

Don't forget work day tomorrow please come and help, work starts from 9 but any help is appreciated
G Paint
Answer RC
Old 31-05-2014

It's now 9.45 and Ive been here an hour on my own , so sorry folks I've a got a busy day ahead and Im off to get on with it .
Old 01-06-2014

Default Apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinks View Post
It's now 9.45 and Ive been here an hour on my own , so sorry folks I've a got a busy day ahead and Im off to get on with it .
Chinks, I'd like to apologise to you for your wasted time.

The work day was due to start at 9, unfortunately Gav was delayed getting to the track. We did arrive just before 10.

Thank you for your support, we could certainly have used it for the morning, but our fault, our loss.

Come and see me at the track and introduce yourself and I'll apologise personally.

Darren

Bury Metro Member http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/

Team Associated B6.1
Absima Team Driver
Still have my old Team Associated C4.1, Team C Evo and Yokomo Bmax4 just in case my lads take up the sport someday.