Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > East of England

Old 08-10-2012

Default EoE AGM Question

Hi one and all, firstly sorry it has been quiet on here of late but getting married has meant the cars take a back seat for a week or two while we finalized the last wedding bits.
Anyway it's the BRCA AGM at the end of the month, Sunday 28th October. A week or two after this there will be a sectional meeting I am hoping to attend, from this I will have a list of dates we cannot use for 2013. After this I would like to hold a regional AGM, I will also be able to speak to potential host clubs for the 2013 season and have details on any new rules etc. I am looking for potential attending numbers for the regional AGM, I was thinking of a midweek evening, like a Thursday, I will look at a venue depending on the location of most interest shown.
I am asking if people could pm me on here and let me know if they would be interested in attending a regional AGM, and the town where they live, also if there is anything you want considered for the EoE regional.

Thanks to all.
Colin Parsfield
Old 25-10-2012

Cool Regional AGM

Sounds like a great plan.
Just keep us posted of any news.