Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 26-12-2016

Default SRT servo, which wires are which?

I received an SRT servo for xmas but am not sure which wire on the servo lead is which, want to be sure I get +,- and signal in the correct place but all wires are black instead of red black and white
Old 26-12-2016

Look at the shape of the receiver plug, it will have 2 chamfered edges and 2 square edges, when you then look at your receiver it has the same to try to prevent doing it wrong (I always use the black to the back thought as have a receiver with no case. The back being the outside edge of the receiver case, may not be correct with all receivers but works with all the ones i use)
Old 26-12-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

It's likely standard JR format, so with the chamferred edges facing you, with leads down and plug up, left to right, -ve, +ve, signal.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 26-12-2016

Yeah I don't have a case in my receiver so wasn't sure but you were right about it being standard Jr arrangement. All sorted now thanks guys. Lovely servo BTW looks to be very well made and is super fast.