Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
"Just a few aftermarket parts" ......most the car totaly changing the design. but it dose use the front end of a B4

The ORCA speedo is ment to be really good and easy to setup and rapid. not sure on prices but i do like the hobbywing for the money
Seen way to many DOA Orca's of late... they don't have a good rep. round my way. Most everyone on a budget (and some who aren't!) have gone the H/W route and been nowt but impressed.
Old 01-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
"Just a few aftermarket parts" ......most the car totaly changing the design. but it dose use the front end of a B4
OK, half the car then. Until X-factory or cml start using all their own parts, and designs said parts, it'll still be more B4 than anything else... IMHO
Old 02-11-2011

Ok Guys, just to stop the arguments, I'm going for neither - I'm probably going for a Losi 22 - for one main reason - the changeable position of the motor - this will enable me, as a beginner in 2wd racing, to see if in-chassis or behind chassis motor set up suits my driving, it seems to have good reviews, will DEFINATELY out perform my current driving skills, seems a little more work - but I like fiddling ;0)

No disrespect to any other manufacturer as, really I don't know what I'm talking about, but picked little bits of advice from here and there and made my choice - ill deal with the consequences (TBH may be swayed toward any of them at the last minute lol)

Second reason is they are not bad second hand and my local clubs run them and there's a fair few spares stockists in the uk. Yes they've been around for a while but if I had the best buggy in the world I'd still come last at the moment so don't need the latest, just need something to get started with that won't break the bank

For me, I'd race SCTs if there were enough clubs/circuits, but there's not so I'm getting the buggy so I can participate and have a bit of fun, never been the coolest kid on the block anyway ;0)
Old 02-11-2011

Send a message via Skype™ to Cardnim

Good job Ben - I think a good decision.
And good luck with the future racing.
(see you on the podium at the 2012 World's then!)
Old 02-11-2011

ben it doesn't rely mater what car you get as long as you enjoy it. i'm sorry your thread got destroyed i just lost my rag with one person that's been all over oople making people feel 1 inch tall. it just came to a head on this thread sorry. my mate runs a 22 and he loves it i'm sure you will have a lot of fun with it
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Brabusben, I'm sure you'll find something that will allow you to remain within your budget, and like I suggested early on there seems to be many fine examples of lightly-used top-knotch buggies in the ForSale thread here. Sorry your thread went a little off-topic, but the above poster seemed more interested in going out of his way stalking and following me in the threads than actually helping by sharing factual information. I think you'll find the 22 a good car, and considering how stout the suspension bits are it'll likely be the closest thing to an sct relative to comparative toughness and durability. Have fun and good luck
Old 02-11-2011

KAYCE - just so gordy doesnt have to reply to such an abusive and personally attacking post by you - that is way out of line mate.

You are being vindictive for the sake of it, and as anyone can see quite clearly, gordy was offering opinion before being attacked by your caustic attitude. You could quite easily have put the above post without the attack on gordy; wishing Ben all the best with his new venture, but you couldnt resist getting yet another dig in to someone.

Sorry, but enough is enough.
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardnim View Post
KAYCE - just so gordy doesnt have to reply to such an abusive and personally attacking post by you - that is way out of line mate.

You are being vindictive for the sake of it, and as anyone can see quite clearly, gordy was offering opinion before being attacked by your caustic attitude. You could quite easily have put the above post without the attack on gordy; wishing Ben all the best with his new venture, but you couldnt resist getting yet another dig in to someone.

Sorry, but enough is enough.
Yes MOTHER,
how is that dress fitting I sent you?

(p.s. my comment was no more out of line than his own - and yet the fact also remains that I didn't start the banter, gordy did)
Old 02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayce View Post
Yes mother,
how is that dress fitting I sent you?

god do you ever stop insulting people?
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordy View Post
god do you ever stop insulting people?
Do you?

If someone's going to lecture me in the threads, like they're my mum, I'm going to call them on it.
Old 02-11-2011

hes doing it again editing his posts to take the bad bits out
i wonder how many people have reported him to the mods
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
hes doing it again editing his posts to take the bad bits out
i wonder how many people have reported him to the mods
Do you need a hanky or a tissue?

(p.s. I've edited nothing, no reason to - but your stalking and lying skills are proving to be impressively complusive)
Old 02-11-2011

wow wish id found the ignore member button before cant even see his posts now bliss
Old 02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordy
wow wish id found the ignore member button before cant even see his posts now bliss
lol. likewise
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

wow wish i'd found the slap button before, maybe he would have stayed away and left me alone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 216887_1571832630708_1682290350_1025054_4634048_n.jpg (11.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-11-2011

now this is funny google searching for novak problems and this came up
http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...=120339&page=8
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
now this is funny
Nice job of Stalking and Trolling - well done, laddie.

(what's even more funny, is that if one does Google "novak problems" it doesn't even come up on the first 5 pages, let alone the first 8 pages of that thread on that forum - so someone's really doing a lot of looking and digging to find THAT -- but what's really odd, after two years of this poster being gone from here and selling off all their used equipment, the first thread they jump into is one making insults and references to their own gay tendancies http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...350#post560350)
Old 02-11-2011

[QUOTE=kayce;576235]Nice job of Stalking and Trolling - well done,

So going looking through club forums sections to purposely find dirt isn't stalking??

Pot
Kettle
Black

Seems to spring to my mind.

And I was minding my own making posts on 3/4 different other sections last night and who sprang up having a go at everything I said???

Now who's the stalker then.
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayce View Post
Nice job of Stalking and Trolling - well done,
So going looking through club forums sections to purposely find dirt isn't stalking??

Pot
Kettle
Black

Seems to spring to my mind.

And I was minding my own making posts on 3/4 different other sections last night and who sprang up having a go at everything I said???

Now who's the stalker then.
GROW UP

(p.s. I only responded in threads where you were digging up any motor threads just to post an unending string of "do not get a SP, I heard they melt" and other similar manufacturer bashing comments that don't help anybody)
Old 02-11-2011

Grow up?? Hmm ur the one arguing with every1 about anything

And I wasn't bashing, If nobody comments that things have there problem then people would go out and buy products that may not be the best thing to buy and more experienced drivers would of been able to save them from wastin there money.

I guess you would be abit pissed if u bought a car from a garage n it turned out to be a total lump of rubbish n a death trap and you go back to the garage hav a go at them and they say 'we new it was a death trap and could kill you any moment but didn't want to 'bash' it so didn't say anything' how would you feel?

Pointing out the bad points can sometimes be more useful than the good ones.
Closed Thread