Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 16-08-2014

Default SC Ultima 5 Spares

Hi all, Recently bought a Kyosho SC roller for my son that he is really enjoying breaking. Recent breakage, a suspension arm (UM606) The part was really hard to find inside the UK. Cheapest by for was from Wheelspin but had to import from France. That was fine but it took nearly 2 weeks for it to arrive. My question is there any way to get the parts needed quicker? Already tried fleabay, but only european suppliers found.

Thanks for any replies...

Craig.
Old 16-08-2014

Not a very common car I'm afraid, wheelspin tends to be a good option, or JE.
Alternatively speak to MossModels or any shop with a kyosho accountand see what they can do? (They should be able to get you the parts like wheelspin etc).
Kyosho tends to have an EU distribution centre (hence the wait) and since the car isn't too common you won't find many shops with parts on the shelf, parts that are common with an rb5/6 won't be a problem, but sc specific ones possibly will have to wait...
Old 16-08-2014

Ok Thanks, doesn't sound good then. I'll have to tell him to break it less often.
Old 18-08-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Get in touch with JE Models.

If Kyosho still do the parts (they are VERY good at supporting older cars) then they can be ordered very quickly as JE get shipments several times a week off Kyosho as required.
Most Kyosho stock is held at the European distribution centre in France but rarely takes more than a couple for days to make it over the channel.

If you're struggling then maybe contact Neil Skull on here, one of the nicest and most helpful guys in RC and Mr Kyosho UK.

Hope that helps.
Old 21-08-2014
Mad Member

Have a word with Kev & Ana at insideline...

They were great when I ran mine (only a year or so ago) and got me everything I needed.

Also, you can use AKA wheels if you are struggling to find the original kyosho ones...
Old 21-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerM View Post
Get in touch with JE Models.

If Kyosho still do the parts (they are VERY good at supporting older cars) then they can be ordered very quickly as JE get shipments several times a week off Kyosho as required.
Most Kyosho stock is held at the European distribution centre in France but rarely takes more than a couple for days to make it over the channel.

If you're struggling then maybe contact Neil Skull on here, one of the nicest and most helpful guys in RC and Mr Kyosho UK.

Hope that helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam F View Post
Have a word with Kev & Ana at insideline...

They were great when I ran mine (only a year or so ago) and got me everything I needed.

Also, you can use AKA wheels if you are struggling to find the original kyosho ones...
Cheers guys, luckily no breakages this week.