Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Tamiya

Old 10-11-2012

Default monster beetle

Hi everyone new to the site i have in my possesion a brand new model kit wich i have been given it is from 1986 it is a tamiya monster beetle kit it is still in the box never been built everything still sealed and all parts intact it has a white body shell wich im told is the first one made. i realy wanted to build this model but was advised by a model shop not to as it was worth a lot of money i have done some research online and cannot find another one any were i will sell the kit if the price is right im told it is worth anything from £300 to £800 but i dont know for sure if anyone is interested my e-mail is terryhopinson@sky.com i can e-mail pictures of the kit to anyone interested also anyone with any advise will be welcome as i am new to remote control cars 2 model shops have told me to sell it on e bay and that i could make a lot of money but i would like it to go to someone who would appreciate it unfortunately im not the best person to have this kit as im not realy into them thanks
terry