Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Tamiya

Old 02-10-2012

Default Which remote?

Hi guys

Which remote I should buy for my trf502 and from where?
Till now I am using a simple RTR remote.

Thanks
Eran
Old 02-10-2012

futaba 4pk orthe newer 4pks
thats if you like wheels
this remote has actually helped me drive better
Old 03-10-2012
Mad Member

Depends on whether you prefer sticks or wheels, how much you're willing to spend and if you're left-handed. I've been a fan of Futaba's products in the past, but once you have taken the step to Sanwa, you'll never wantt to go back. I doubt you'll find similar performance somewhere else for the same price.
The MT-4 has proven to be the perfect radio for several racers in my club, coming from the M11X, KO Propo Helios and others. I'm currently using the MX-3x, which is a good radio, but I am contemplating to get an MT-4 again (perfect feel thanks to adjustable grip and trigger, very light) or the cheaper MX-V, which has FHSS2 technology in a similar housing (without the telemetry stuff I'll never use) at a bargain price.
Old 03-10-2012

Send a message via Skype™ to Aussie Top Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by mes View Post
Depends on whether you prefer sticks or wheels, how much you're willing to spend and if you're left-handed. I've been a fan of Futaba's products in the past, but once you have taken the step to Sanwa, you'll never wantt to go back. I doubt you'll find similar performance somewhere else for the same price.
The MT-4 has proven to be the perfect radio for several racers in my club, coming from the M11X, KO Propo Helios and others. I'm currently using the MX-3x, which is a good radio, but I am contemplating to get an MT-4 again (perfect feel thanks to adjustable grip and trigger, very light) or the cheaper MX-V, which has FHSS2 technology in a similar housing (without the telemetry stuff I'll never use) at a bargain price.
Yep, Sanwa is excellent! I just fitted out both my TRFs with Sanwa full metal gear servo's. They are fast! The receiver is easy to bind as well. I purchased an M11X as well and have no regrets. It just feels right!

David
Secretary/Treasurer
Southern Highlands Off Road R/C Car Club Inc.
(NSW Australia)
http://shorrcccinfo.wix.com/shorrccc
www.facebook.com/SHORRCCC
Old 19-11-2012

All depends haw much you won't to part with but I'm a ko propo man and you can find them on eBay never had one let me down and can do more things then you will ever need