Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Advertisers >

Old 08-08-2011
Mad Member

Default Site crashes after selecting "Pay by Paypal" *Please read*

After receiving a few e-mails as of late regarding an issue/bug with our site, i thought I would update as we are working on the issue.

It seems that after checking out and selecting "Pay by Paypal" it crashes whilst re-directing to Paypal.

This issue only occurs at present with Internet explorer and its related to the security settings on your browser. The only way we can correct this is to create the required certificates on our site to let IE re-direct. This of course will take a little time so please bare with us.

The easiest and best option at the moment is to order using Firefox or Google chrome browsers, of which we have never had an issue with.

Also note that this only effects a minority of our IE users, but were just letting you know incase, and how to resolve.

Thanks for your understanding. Jamie.....
Old 08-08-2011
Mad Member

Yeah I noticed this on Friday so I used my iPhone to order which worked fine.
Old 10-08-2011
Mad Member

I believe we have now found the source of the problem and are currently working on resolving the issue. The site has to be taken down for a short period to carry out updates to the Paypal module.

This is now scheduled for Saturday 13th August from approx 10.00am onwards. If you require any items during this time, please e-mail us Sales(at)JTmodels.co.uk.