Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth

Old 23-05-2015

Default B4.2 SOLD

I over heard Neal talking to someone tonight and meant to come over then got stuck in to something else, then forgot,

I have a Team associate B4.2 that I am getting rid of, I picked it up as part of a bundle of stuff of ebay, It looks like its only been run a few times, it has a servo and 2 sets of stick lipo batteries that also look like they have only been used a few times,

It does not have a motor or a speed controler, but if you want i can throw in a few modified brushed motors that i have, I am sure someone else on here will have a speed controler that they know longer used,

If you already have the radio gear you would only need a charger,

You can have the lot for £80.00 along with a few sets of wheels and some springs.

If you are interested i can have a go at posting up a few pics tomorrow,

Mark

Last edited by MarkGoulding; 28-05-2015 at 07:57 AM.
Old 23-05-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGoulding View Post
I over heard Neal talking to someone tonight and meant to come over then got stuck in to something else, then forgot,

I have a Team associate B4.2 that I am getting rid of, I picked it up as part of a bundle of stuff of ebay, It looks like its only been run a few times, it has a servo and 2 sets of stick lipo batteries that also look like they have only been used a few times,

It does not have a motor or a speed controler, but if you want i can throw in a few modified brushed motors that i have, I am sure someone else on here will have a speed controler that they know longer used,

If you already have the radio gear you would only need a charger,

You can have the lot for £80.00 along with a few sets of wheels and some springs.

If you are interested i can have a go at posting up a few pics tomorrow,

Mark

Hi Mark, good deal for someone. Jack, the lad who was new today, he may be interested in that sort of car, ideal really for starters. Please post some pictures. I don't have his contact details, but Nori will have.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 23-05-2015

I must say I'm tempted by that price
Old 23-05-2015
Admin

I'm interested Mark, its ideal for spares for my Centro. Which shocks are they and what are the diff outdrives like?
Old 24-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
ideal really for starters.
Almost perfect for you John
----AE B4 ft----Xfactory X6^----DEX210 V1----
----TLR22 3.0----TLR22 4.0----TLR22t 4.0----TLR22 5.0AC----
----AE B6.4----
Old 26-05-2015

Here are a few pics of the B4.2, the pics show a speed controller but this has now been removed,

This would be perfect for a new starter, its a in too good a condition to just strip for parts,

The batteries are included and look like they have hardly been used, but I can not vouch for how well the work as I have never used them,

The wing on the back looks a bit tatty but this is because a have used it on a different car, the rest of the car looks very tidy,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B4_2 PIC1.jpg (117.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg B4_2 PIC2.jpg (90.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg B4_2 PIC3.jpg (114.0 KB, 15 views)