Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events > 1/8th Off Road Events

Old 11-09-2014
Mad Member

Default TIMES FOR TMSC ROUND 5 @ LEDBURY

First Off I look forward to seing you all for the final round of the TMSC at Ledbury on 21st September.
We will be having a day of practice for those that wish to attend on the Saturday.
For more details about the club and directions visit www.ledburymodelcarclub.moonfruit.com

Details of times for the weekend are

Friday gates will be open from 5.30 pm - Camping is free for the weekend and gates will remain open for the weekend.

Saturday Practice will run from 11.00 a.m - 5.00 pm on FULL track
Please pay before going on the track, we will be watching

Cost per driver for practice will be £5.00

Sunday 7.30- 8.30 am booking in open

Drivers Briefing 8.30 - 8.45am

First heat on the line 9.00 AM

We are having the really good pizza company doing food all weekend and are licensed bar at night both Friday and Saturday night for those camping.
Saturday we will also have a bonfire for those camping.

We intend to have 3 lots of toilets, 2 for men 1 for women. The female toiler now has a lock system and the key will be kept at race control.

I shall be pitting behind race control so if anyone has any issues on the day please see me first.

Here is also a link to the latest round of our summer series to show you the track layout. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gguh4zLwPbQ

If you haven't entered already then get entering for the last great race of the summer season