Go Back   oOple.com Forums > GRIFF55

Conversation Between GRIFF55 and jimbo007
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. jimbo007
    07-02-2010
    jimbo007
    how be mr g if u still have the shell i will have it off u mr ac pm`d me yesterday my se is ready just sorting out payment, what u been up to have u been watching the beach race on motors
  2. jimbo007
    25-08-2009
    jimbo007
    Nice one, will have to sort out a set of yellow wheels i have, bring a container with you i have some stuff for taking off tires. Havent tried it before it is a new chemical like acetone but called M.E.K have not tried it yet hope to tomorrow night, but talked to a chemist in work and should do the same job and i can get loads if it works o.k see you up there will keep a space
  3. jimbo007
    25-08-2009
    jimbo007
    Gutted!!!!!!....... see you up there if you can, can you bring the shells up with you x6 and xx4 you were on about at cobra, how much coin you want for them?
  4. jimbo007
    25-08-2009
    jimbo007
    whats it like? i think the one we are going to is the sister site to kilnpark If that is how you spell it. Did you get the v dub you were on about.
  5. jimbo007
    25-08-2009
    jimbo007
    Had an E-mail off durango yesterday not long now just wish i had it for the f2`s never mind. Down your neck of the woods on the 11th sept the wife has booked a hol for us all in a campsite dont know the name of the place, one of the sun hols things got my mother coming and the outlaw (wifes mother) fun fun fun........ are you able to do the meeting this weekend me and Mr H are driving up on friday morning.
  6. jimbo007
    21-08-2009
    jimbo007
    Been working away all week just been looking about on oople and spotted come on yellow!!!!!!!!! top day was a good laugh, are you able to do the next meeting up north. Hope so will bring a big ghetto blaster for tunes bring some dc`s (old School) will bring some glow sticks and whistle.

Been in B Ham working talking to the Engineer`s i was working for they told me about a steak house up there and told me to do the titanic challange if i went. So i did and ordered it F**k it was a 48oz slab of steak eat about 2/3`s and gave up got the photo on my phone you need to see it ask me when you next see me.
  7. jimbo007
    11-08-2009
    jimbo007
    Mr G you at the next meeting i will be there with the cooker, and maybe my mates s4 if i can nick it off him, just have to lipo it and away to go. chow for now
  8. jimbo007
    20-07-2009
    jimbo007
    Andy,
    Did you get back ok with out any dramas,Hope it did not take you too long. We got back about 11:30 to craigs. When i got back to mine took my wet shoes off that i had on all weekend and looked at my feet and they are both f**ked think i have trench foot all the skin has gone soft and is falling off, not good. Mr Kirk..... Yes...... do you have a son.......... yes........ he is dead.........hhhhhaaaaaa. see you soon.