![]() |
Seems not easy to check the pinion/spur :-(
Quote:
|
A little bit trickier but not so much. Schumachers famous motor clamp system makes it easy ;).
Never looking when I do that anyway. Feel and listen is how I check. |
Indoor testing the CAT K1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX1H9...&feature=share sorry for the quality of the video.. video is taken with a mobile |
Quote:
sorry couldn't resist |
U4174 - gear diff
any rumors when gear diffs (U4174) will become available for K1? I bet it would also fit SX3, am i right?
And finally: is it worth to switch to gear diffs? Less maintenance? |
Gd are not a rumor. Will come out January.
And they do not fit sx3:( And how they perform vs ball I can't tell you. My only wish is that they don't leak ;) |
why will you guys put a Gear Diff in the K1? why not buy XB4 ect.?
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
K1 diffs are offset, unlike SX3 ones.
|
Quote:
|
prob the same reason i was told the svr gear diff will not fit the sv2
|
Quote:
|
Just tricked myself into ordering my first Schumacher car ever....
Have anyone broken anything yet? |
Just tricked myself into ordering my first Schumacher car ever....
Have anyone broken anything yet? |
1 Attachment(s)
I was full throttle down the straight. Didn't realize the Durango try to regain traction and doing fish tail in the middle of the straight. I ram into his back and bust my bumper.:o
|
If you only broke a bumper then I think you did well, shows how strong the car is IMO.
|
Quote:
|
When i look at the K1 it reminds me when i recived an kyosho tugboat for christmas.
mvh Isobarik |
2 Attachment(s)
Broke the left upper shock tower mount yesterday. Landed on the front, didn't have much speed, so must say i got a bit surprised. Heard it might be a weak point on the car, but was hoping they would last a bit longer, as i didn't get to drive much before it happened. But they are available in alu, so that's a sure buy for me now.
The front diff cover also got broken in half, just where the plastic goes under the shock tower mount, where the hole in the body is supposed to be placed. Picture of the damage here: |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com