oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Schumacher (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Cat K1 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115883)

DCM 27-11-2012 05:38 PM

Wonder if it will keep the SX3 suspension so spares are transferable...

Jamesk 27-11-2012 05:41 PM

Intersting looking car, but not a pretty offering at all,(like most forward cab sheels) never known
a bad CAT, last cat i had was an XLS which was bloody good car.

Jk

shaun m 27-11-2012 06:07 PM

have they given a realese date yet ?? ive got my sx3's and love em :wub

arransmith27 27-11-2012 06:11 PM

2 belts I am led to believe

James 27-11-2012 06:14 PM

The cars really good :thumbsup: its done loads of testing at RHR - no spy videos this time though :p

dibble34 27-11-2012 06:15 PM

I'd be gutted if it wasn't belts as that is why I love the sx3. For me I shall wait until they have been out for a while and all the setup issues etc have been ironed out. Not good enough to work it all out myself :blush:

mikeyscott 27-11-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arransmith27 (Post 716959)
2 belts I am led to believe

511 then ;)

Shame no vids this time. Assume it's Tom that's testing at RHR.

James 27-11-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyscott (Post 716967)
511 then ;)

Shame no vids this time. Assume it's Tom that's testing at RHR.

Not just Tom, several team drivers and not just at RHR of course.

Zooberg 27-11-2012 07:06 PM

Spy pics?

bigred5765 27-11-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stegger (Post 716946)
Isn't that Carl Style !!!! ;):thumbsup::D

lol where's the button:thumbsup:

blade 27-11-2012 07:20 PM

looking forward to seeing it in the flesh:)

MattW 27-11-2012 08:02 PM

Come on Darren, surely you could have been more smug than that ;):p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Boyle (Post 716885)
LOL, Much easier to just say "we will have to wait an see if they do" rather than "I have it from source they are not doing one" in that case........ would have saved some fuss, fun and games on the other thread at the weekend ;)


Darren Boyle 27-11-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattW (Post 716998)
Come on Darren, surely you could have been more smug than that ;):p

LOL, I did type it different at first then thought better of it before it got took the wrong way and so I wrote that instead :D

merlin_341 27-11-2012 08:43 PM

Maybe just me but i think looks like it has smallbore shocks !

Origineelreclamebord 27-11-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo90 (Post 716894)
Looks like Schumacher might have just got shafted here (by that i meen going from belt to shaft drive). :p

Will be interesting to see the layout when the shots come out.

I kind of fancy belt drive systems - even more so since I got a belt driven tourer - So if it's shaft drive, I can only hope it will not be replacing the SX3.

reg 27-11-2012 09:09 PM

I recon it might have a noticable lack of purple :(

Robbiejuk 27-11-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reg (Post 717024)
I recon it might have a noticable lack of purple :(

You mean less alloy and more plastic? :thumbsup: I am thinking cat 4000 with an alloy chassis, big bores and all the other good stuff. Hoping one might turn up at a local event near me this weekend so I can get a nosey...:)

J'MM'N 28-11-2012 12:02 AM

I'm sure as all past Schumacher cars it'll be another winner, just wish it had an XLS style body:)

rsm1thy 29-11-2012 12:23 AM

My Losi xx4 worlds still ran in front of these latest cars :D
I don't think the latest chassis designs give huge performance advantages over the earlier SX cars especially at club level racing.

What does everyone else think?

Robbiejuk 29-11-2012 01:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Come on schumacher, release some more details. My Cat who is called Coco is getting impatient waiting....


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com