oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dynamix Raceway (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Benfield Winter series Round 4 Febuary Sunday 23th 2014 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145397)

paulywally 20-02-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K-Brewer (Post 839442)
Any chance I can pre book for a bacon sandwich please? Looking forward to Sunday as gutted I missed the last one

yes mate would you like a coffee or tea with that SIR

K-Brewer 20-02-2014 12:12 AM

Coffee 2 sugars lol

honrico Diablo 21-02-2014 10:45 AM

Is it to late to Book Archie Bowman 5yrs into 2wd, (he's desperate to try his new dex210!) And John Bowman into the growed up's 4wd?

cheers
john

K-Brewer 21-02-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honrico Diablo (Post 839722)
Is it to late to Book Archie Bowman 5yrs into 2wd, (he's desperate to try his new dex210!) And John Bowman into the growed up's 4wd?

cheers
john

ill get in contact with paul an let him know mate

jimmiprice 22-02-2014 07:36 PM

Jimmi Price
4wd.
Cheers........

K-Brewer 22-02-2014 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmiprice (Post 840029)
Jimmi Price
4wd.
Cheers........


whats your PT number an is it over 16?

racdeaf 22-02-2014 08:25 PM

Won't be attending tomorrow as got man flu :thumbdown:
Gutted cannot come
Name is Robin Calvert & my son Dylan Calvert

jk007 22-02-2014 10:14 PM

Tomorrow
 
Only hours to go, I will try and win my tyres back this time.
I have given away to many set of tyres to the class winners
And it's time I won for a change
So if you think you can beat me and take another set of schumacher
Tyres of me, get yourself Down to Benfield off road car club
Tomorrow 23/2/14
Cheers jason

AfroP 23-02-2014 04:13 PM

Thanks for another great days racing guys!
And once again many thanks to the wonderful food and drink service ladies!
I think they need a trophy of they're own

I for one thought the track was way better and grip lvls were also better

Looking forward to next one :-)

K-Brewer 23-02-2014 05:38 PM

for me it was a good day, it would of been great if my speedo didnt decide to burn out right before the final but i guess thats just the way it goes :bored:

BIG thanks to the ladies as well for the food an drinks, it got me through the day an thanks to everyone who came along an hope to see you for round 5 in March :thumbsup:

FrogPrince82 23-02-2014 06:18 PM

Fantastic day's racing!

Track looked tight at first glance, but actually flowed nicely when driven with some nice humps and jumps too.

Good close and fair racing in the finals too.

Can't wait until the next round, shame it will be the fianl one of the series as they've been such good fun.

FrogPrince82 23-02-2014 06:19 PM

Double post, sorry.

Jayk 23-02-2014 07:25 PM

Perfect day, not a thing went wrong, everything ran smooth and the track was great.

Thanks to paul for setting this up and the canteen staff, and thanks to Moss for the shop !

Role on next month....

Donutt 23-02-2014 10:40 PM

Thanks for a great days racing. Very happy with making the A final in 4WD and think the 2WD might have squeaked in if there was another round of qualifying or it was FTQ. I grabbed a quick iPhone vid of the 2WD A final (no zoom!)

http://youtu.be/r3HoVldue4A (Updated url with a better video -no messages!)

See you all in March for the finale!

jk007 23-02-2014 11:26 PM

What a day
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Donutt (Post 840358)
Thanks for a great days racing. Very happy with making the A final in 4WD and think the 2WD might have squeaked in if there was another round of qualifying or it was FTQ.

I grabbed a quick iPhone vid of the 2WD A final (no zoom!) - apologies in advance for the watermark on it, but I don't have a free encoder yet, but if anyone can point me to a better one, I'll redo it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6t-9YUoUs8

See you all in March for the finale!


I would Just like to say what a great days racing even though I did roll my car on the last laps and come 2nd to Chris Patterson ( as shown on you tube ) we had some close racing all day.
It was An awesome day ,keep up the good work Paul and crew especially mrs Paul for the catering, the table service was second to non , every club should have one.
Cheers Jason
Ps check out my website for all your rc needs

www.mossrcmodels.co.uk

Moss Models 24-02-2014 03:43 PM

Great weekend.

Without doubt one of the best tracks I have raced on. Loved it!

chrispattinson 25-02-2014 06:14 PM

Hi guys. Thanks to the organisers, another great day. Really appreciate the improvements to the track. The heat brought out the grip and the layout was more flowing. There was some great racing through the field ... With DR and Charlie showing some great pace. Well done to Paul Jones in 4wd, great final drive, same goes for Trev, though obviously I couldn't watch your final, but your cars looked great all day.
Thanks to Jason for the qualifying and final racing. Really enjoyed it, a pity you rolled it on the last lap. ... And a pity you ran a duff shock in 4wd ... You're too busy helping everyone else!
Great stuff again.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com