oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   e.s.c what to get?? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151580)

Noob 23-06-2014 12:17 PM

Anyone got any experience with the Tekin rsx or the vampire sr1 plus ?

cutting42 23-06-2014 01:47 PM

I have 3 x SR1+ and 1 x SR1. The SR1+ have been faultless and I run them every week. The SR1 had a problem when new but was replaced free under warranty. I then plugged it in backwards a year later out of warrentyand blew it up (my fault) and it was replaced with a new one for only 50% of the cost of a new one.

I like them, very smooth and powerful are programmed by a button on the ESC rather than an external box or PC connection, I always run the factory settings as they suit me.

shaun m 10-07-2014 09:40 PM

I'm thinking of getting a new esc , atm i'm running a speedpassion gt 2.1 in my shuey k1 fitted with a trinity 6.5t :wub , it goes really well but has thermalled a couple of times ( its right on its motor limit ) but it keeps on going !! have seen the muchmore fleta pro and wondering if they will take the speed passion / hobbywing software , and will the sp lcd set up box work with them ??

chers shaun

tcboy1983 11-07-2014 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun m (Post 865979)
I'm thinking of getting a new esc , atm i'm running a speedpassion gt 2.1 in my shuey k1 fitted with a trinity 6.5t :wub , it goes really well but has thermalled a couple of times ( its right on its motor limit ) but it keeps on going !! have seen the muchmore fleta pro and wondering if they will take the speed passion / hobbywing software , and will the sp lcd set up box work with them ??

chers shaun


Hi the fleta is like the sp /hobbywing softwear but they have added drive freq it a really good esc but u will need to buy their programmer card

shaun m 11-07-2014 09:35 AM

Hi thanks for your help , can it take speedpassion software , like the old 528mod software ?? ..cheers shaun

dibble34 12-07-2014 08:44 AM

Get the Orca, best speedo I have ever had. Much smoother than the old speed passion esc's. I also have an orion r10, but it doesnt have as many options as the Orca and doesn't feel as good to me.

shaun m 12-07-2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dibble34 (Post 866135)
Get the Orca, best speedo I have ever had. Much smoother than the old speed passion esc's. I also have an orion r10, but it doesnt have as many options as the Orca and doesn't feel as good to me.

cheers dibble , will have a look at yours tomorrow .

tcboy1983 12-07-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun m (Post 866029)
Hi thanks for your help , can it take speedpassion software , like the old 528mod software ?? ..cheers shaun

No it takes its own software and it can be smooth or punchy as u like easy setup
Even gives u max rpm of last run

reg 12-07-2014 06:18 PM

LRP flow or nosram pearl are excellent!
Download the firm ware program for the class your doing,then it's just buttons on the speedo and no box needed :)

JonyNitro 12-07-2014 07:55 PM

Though you said budget! Rsx!

Here sample this
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._10th_ESC.html

Ashlandchris 13-07-2014 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonyNitro (Post 866198)
Though you said budget! Rsx!

Here sample this
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._10th_ESC.html

That's what I thought, but I re-read the OP and realised he's trying to work out a budget, not work to a budget


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com